My next tutorial (looking for ideas)

Ryon

if u do i quit lol ..........and also u need to change the name to mugen free for all " Unless u want to learn shit. then u gotta pay"

seriously you both think i'm serious about that?

REALLY?

god damn it. I would hope you guys would know me better than that.

well i mean in all seriousness , i understand, but ill be honest i cant spare a dime i have or a penny, hell i even saving my change to help pay for my kids christmas this year, but if money wasnt tight i wouldnt mind floating Ry a few bucks here & there , i love this place & id hate to see it go away because of money issues, i mean right now im trying to figure out how im going to pay my car insurance & phone bill at the end of this month without asking to borrow some money from a relative :omg:

seriously you both think i'm serious about that?

REALLY?

god damn it. I would hope you guys would know me better than that.

LoL . No man i knew u werent serious thats why i put the LoL after the I Quit part ...but i was serious about i wouldnt mind help paying for the site if i had it to do it, youve been extremely patient with me & amazingly helpful for the almost 2 years ive known ya Ry, so i really wouldnt mind, i just dont have it to do it

Geez ZombirBrock, you've done so much and you wanna do more? I guess there's some things that money can't buy. Seriously. OK guys, a joke but not a full joke. But I've never really known anyone to donate to the paypal links. Back in 2001 Elecbyte had the Paypal link and got I believe somewhere around 16 whole people that donated. Elecbyte added a Paypal link because they didn't have the money to do a Windows version of MUGEN because the compiler programs were like a thousand bucks a piece. But geesh guys, has this ever been a 'pay' site at MUGEN Free For All? Calm down, sounding like Silent Storm back in the day - Storm - "U watch, I be'cha Elecbyte is gunna charge u mugen by november and it wills be pays only. U watch. But lamfo, I knows ways around this pay skeme. I still get mugen free and yuz pays." OK now everyone - "Gohan hush you mouth!!!"

nah its been free. i pay for it, but its all me LOL. laharl had posted AFTER zombie brock, but he deleted his post, so alot of you didnt see it LOL. anyways.. tutorials! Stages sound good and simple. Lifebars sound good and simple. Screenpacks sound hard and not simple. Runescape sounds fun to play right now.

there updating the entire combat system dude. its completely different from before. completely new animations alot of skills for free and members to access, redoing the level system. so now being a pure is not unfair. so your level consists of defense + highest combat level +2. so if your pure mage, 99 magic + 99 defense? + 2 is your new level .level cap is 200 now.