ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!!

Basara-kun

insane.gif

An update I wanted to do since long time ago and finally I can achieve it. With this update, now all my chars from ClayFighter 63 1/3 have all their Insane Combos, made as accurate as possible from the source and all easier to do as my Earthworm Jim and all the invented Insane Combos for my chars from CF1, CF2 and Sculptor's Cut. By now, all my official chars (except N.Boss) can make their Insane Combos to finish your clay opponent with style!! 😎 Here're their changes:

All:
-All their Insane Combos added, accurate to 63 1/3 (1 more for Kung Pow (he has 2 already), all 6 for everyone else)

taffy.gif

-Now added intros vs. Bonker, Taffy and my Nanaman
-Added voices for his gethits
-Added his winquotes from Sculptor's Cut
-Deleted Taffy Twins claytality until I can fix their bugs

booger.gif

-Super Belch super now can kill opponents when life is too low
-Corrected Combo Breaker, now can be done with kick instead punch

sumo.gif

-Added a modified intro vs. Googoo
-No new claytalities, sorry u_u

SCREENSHOTS!!

Spoiler

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Insane1ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Insane2

ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Insane3ClayFighter's Insane Combo Update: Taffy, Sumo Santa, Boogerman and Kung Pow!! Insane4

And I'm done with character updates, now working on the screenpack and other things to prepare the Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare to be released very soon, maybe next week. Be prepared!!

INSANE COMBO!!
Chars -> ClayFighter