A lost character has been found after a decade!

The reason I'm posting this is because one of the most popular lost characters has been recently found after being lost for a decade now. The character that was found in-question was Ivan Luiz's Jerry (who's a sprite-swap of TheIranSonic's 1st version of his own original character, Poisonberry) who has been missing since 2012 until it was found a few days ago. A few people used to have the character such as TheMattalocalypse (now known as Character Wars Control Center) & even Ivan Luiz himself used to have him before he retired from M.U.G.E.N.

The character was recently found by a user named "Nodog" (credit to him for finding it) on Boxing Day stating that he found him lying around in a M.U.G.E.N pack that he had in his hard drive. I might break the rules by posting the link, but here you go (don't worry, it sends you to MediaFire!): https://www.mediafire.com/file/oc20iwb2aelqykm/Jerry.rar/file

Also before you download it, it doesn't contain any scams nor viruses & the sprites are taken from the Tom & Jerry game for Java Phones (that's all I have to say).

3 hours ago, FrozenArtifactCollector06 said:

The character that was found in-question was Ivan Luiz's Jerry (who's a sprite-swap of TheIranSonic's 1st version of his own original character, Poisonberry) who has been missing since 2012 until it was found a few days ago.

So there's nothing special about this? Better off staying lost.

The only thing disrespectful here is how this thing was hyped up as a major thing. I'm supposed to be excited for this only because it's "lost"?

It was clearly lost because it wasn't worth preserving in the first place. If it were old works if a renowned author or an old version of an interesting character, then I would be excited. But some sloppy creation and a spriteswap to boot?

In the words of Seto Kaiba:

https://youtu.be/2oiZ1oZBXxU

Well in my mind, you need to learn to stay out of things that you lack the knowledge or experience for. You don't need to defend something every time someone says something bad about it. This is inarguable.

It's a spriteswap of a terrible creation. Nothing to get excited about nor worth defending.