Dark Spawn Sonic by DarkLordXelrick - Edit

jrm1007

WARNING: THIS IS A CHEAP EDIT OF SUPERMYSTERY'S SONIC 2 STYLE SONIC, HE STARTS EVERY ROUND AS SUPER, MAKING HIM INVINCIBLE FOR LARGE PORTIONS OF MATCHES!

An Edit of An Edit.

I present to you, my edit of DarkLordXelrick's Dark Spawn Sonic (the 2016 Version) which, like the Ordinary Sonic Edit, uses Sonic 2 Style Sonic as the editing base, just like before. I didn't use the latest version of this Edit as the base, I used an Older Version, as the newer version had bugs that didn't exist in the previous version, I have ported all the features from the last release to this older version, which is less buggy

However in doing this, one feature got cut, and it was the Ermac Striker.

Dark Spawn Sonic is a recreation of a DOS ERA Horror Fangame made for Halloween that was based off of Sonic, imagine Sonic.exe, but he didn't see anything as a game, or a joke, and was a cold blooded killer with no laughs to spare.

He starts every round Super, and like An Ordinary Sonic's Super.exe form, he consumes the Power, rather than Rings (which there is none.), and because his Power is 6,000 at the Start of Each Match, if he doesn't use any of his attacks besides Jumping and spinning, he's impossible to beat without spending 50+ minutes blocking

This Edit contains all the fixes done to Sonic 2 Style Sonic, such as

-Existing issues with spritework, cleaned up a few errors, fixed animations, and fixed hitboxes

-Added a few new winposes

-Changed the portrait.

-Added Several new Palettes

-Removed KFM Sprites
-Made it impossible for Sonic to turn into KFM (or in this case invisible) if Space is used to revive him right after he dies

-Fixed Super Sonic's Transformation Animation

-Monitors are now Fully Animated  This is pointless as Dark Spawn Sonic doesn't use Monitors

-Ring Partner, and Sound Triggers support DarkLordXelrick's Edits (now he supports HIMSELF)

mugen018.png

mugen020.png

mugen026.png

mugen027.png

mugen025.png

mugen024.png

mugen028.png

mugen029.png

You've been warned about his cheap behavior.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kgl4g5sugu6bbli/DSSonic.7z/file