Marvel Comics Collection

Emaserranista

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I updated and commented here, my computer has been working like shite along with other things... Anyway as you must have noticed I changed the preview images for the main section in the same way I did with the DC collection, adding the names of the characters and the authors.

I added all the characters you brought with others things I found as well, the only things I left out were:

Wolverine by Arielalexco since it requires registration to download and Peter Parker by Mushypepito which seems more fitting for a kof or Kyo's edit collection. The fire attacks don't fit Peter at all.

I also removed most of the snk edits for the same reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Please guys stop the unnecesary discussion now. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about mugen stuff but that doesn't mean being disrespectful to anyone and that goes for both of you.

About the Zombie Hulk, I already added other version someone sent me a time ago which was also a Solomon Grundy pal with some minor sprites and sound changes, that's why I accepted it. I haven't check yet the one Yolomate posted it but I'll do once I have more time as well as update the whole collection. As all of you may have seen the past weeks we curators as well as some admin have been working on restoring a lot of missing collections so be patient that this will be updated as well and I'll see what fits in here and what doesn't but don't start silly drama over the creations.

Thanks.

it did in fact come off as very rude and you trying to tell me we didn't do the right thing. Not to mention its your FIRST posts on this forum so I had no idea what to make of this. If it was an actual mistake on how it came across I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Just now, Laharl said:

it did in fact come off as very rude and you trying to tell me we didn't do the right thing. Not to mention its your FIRST posts on this forum so I had no idea what to make of this.

IDK either TBH, I think I just said the wrong thing, that's all. And Besides, I am truly sorry. I guess It was just impulse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 7:58 PM, Emaserranista said:

I added all the characters you brought with others things I found as well, the only things I left out were:

Wolverine by Arielalexco since it requires registration to download and Peter Parker by Mushypepito which seems more fitting for a kof or Kyo's edit collection. The fire attacks don't fit Peter at all.

I also removed most of the snk edits for the same reason.

What about Cherry’s Psylocke? I noticed that you left out that particular version of the character while adding the other chars. Did you get an error from it or something else? Just being curious.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I managed to update this all. As you may have already noticed it, I included all the Marvel characters from the MVC vs series, located within a little section for each game. Also a shout out to Meldo who did an amazing work with the X Men COTA collection.

@LGM2006seems I just missed Cherry's Psylocke before. Now is in the collection.

• 2 weeks later...