Marvel Comics Collection

Emaserranista

New update:

Changeling (new version) by Animaraz

Hammerhead by Candido & Crosspotts, new sprites edited by Jinky

Hulkbuster by Ghost Rider & Josebueno with Yolomate's palettes

Lizard (minigame) by  Bigpimp

The missing links for bosses characters restored (the two Apocalypses; Ax, Acglass and Gorjeador's versions of Galactus and Symbiote Onslaught - Second Form) as well as a redesign for that section.

On 6/20/2022 at 8:25 PM, fabio_2 said:

This post it´s beautiful i remember of ZombieBrock Post  in the 2010´s

Thanks!

18 hours ago, supaman2525 said:

just wannna say thank you for adding scorn 2.0 and noir on here its truly an honor 🙂

Thanks to you too, I haven't played with Scorn in a while but Spiderman Noir is one of the best things I've ever seen mugenized lately. 😄

5 hours ago, Lugi1276 said:

Collection of all of Lugi1276's Marvel Comics Characters (some of them may already be on this collection)

https://mega.nz/folder/RQtRDaDT#r3LJM84gPtr8p96l4gCAhA

That's very cool. Most of them were indeed already here, I'm not sure if I skipped something or not tho, in any case check it out when you can.

So we have a big update right now!

Spoiler

Adam Warlock: Skhsato123 + thatguy
Agony: Tops & Daraku  + Diegomejia30 / Lugi1276
Alex Ross: Lugi1276
Cable: Infinity MVC + Yolomate / Unknown "Filtered HD"
Captain America [Energy Shield]: Mugen River
Captain America: Mystikblaze + Unknown
Deadpool: Infinite + Decky "Filtered HD"
Falcon (Remix): Skhsato123 + Pilgrim
Ghost Rider: Wucash (old) / Dark Rider + Demunlawin / Vendigo CVS / Duracelleur + OmegaMugener775 KOFM / Mugen Universe SLM "Filtered HD"
Heimdall: Jade2-Jin CVS
Hercules: Sookie MVC / Andersontavars, Iron Angelus & Jarro77
Hulk: Acemillion // Lugi1276 / Savage Hulk: Renegade + Unknown "Filtered HD"
Scorpion Venom: Useless, Toxin & Magus + Jarro77
Storm: Double S
Spider-Man: BDC & aa250 / Soliquidsnake / MegamanX7 / Koldskool + Unknown "Filtered HD"
Venom: GSV84

Others: 

Spider-Man (SNES): Lugi1276
Hammerhead (Marvel Avengers Alliance): Lugi1276
The Lizard: Lugi1276

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

Did you edit the Black Knight's sprites yourself? They look good and it could be a complete character in the future. 

I added both chars. 

Actually, I got them from an open source mugen/openbor sprite collection. You reminded me to add credits, and here are the ones for the Black knight sprites.

Base: Taskmaster by rojin70
Head: by NicotineFist1805 and alan-san
Edited By Vellrrarth

But I did do some (very) minor edits to the attack sprites, and he is a WIP, so expect an updated version soon. Thank you.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:07 PM, Danny_Dorito911 said:

Actually, I got them from an open source mugen/openbor sprite collection. You reminded me to add credits, and here are the ones for the Black knight sprites.

Base: Taskmaster by rojin70
Head: by NicotineFist1805 and alan-san
Edited By Vellrrarth

But I did do some (very) minor edits to the attack sprites, and he is a WIP, so expect an updated version soon. Thank you.

I see. Well, I think the character has a lot of potential and I'd like to see it finished at some point. Have you think about using the DCvsMarvel template to code it? Anyways, feel free to bring any update you'll come with.

--- Update:

New char: Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) by DerWerwolf (edited from MICROmor & 5k0rx's Genis-Vell).

• 2 weeks later...

There were several broken links I've been restoring. But the alpha version of Groot I couldn't find so he joins the grey ones files. Also added the Acemillion's edits of Captain America, Cyclops, Doom, Iceman, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Psylocke, Spiderman and Wolverine. Along with Cyclops by Superscott and Rogue by Hsiem, both characters coming from the early 2000s, as well as an edit of T.O.P.S.'s Silver Surfer made by Shining and called Symbiote Surfer which is the character with the Cosmic Carnage mode set by default and another edit by Shining, Puck, char which resembles the Scruffydragon's pocket chars but is a six buttons character and is scaled into a regular size. Other characters added are the Scruffy versions of Iceman and Doom and two characters by Lugi1276, Captain Marvel and Black Widow. Finally The Thing by Xmaster1729 from the Snes and a boss character, Apocalypse, with sprites filtered into HD by bajm627 as well as the old version of the Symbiotes minigame with Phage instead of Lasher.