DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

14 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

I just tested The Ray and it's another spriteswap (and almost paletteswap) of carpa5 to be added to his separated list, this time from Chuchoryu's Captain Falcon (hell, even he says "Falcon Punch", the change is almost nothing)

Yes, I know the character is a spriteswap from Captain Falcon (most of Carpa's characters with that stance are as well haha) but the reason why I didn't put it in the separated section is because those specific characters are their own kind; as I stated in the post, they barely work as playable characters at all and consist only in one single sprite which floats and shot projectiles everywhere on screen.

Ooohhh, I see. So, the separated section for carpa5 chars are in the same level than Cesarsombra chars??

However, the original Cap Falcon by Chuchoryu is bad by itself, and The Ray by carpa5 is almost a paletteswap XD I would give the thumb down at least 😛

15 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

More missing characters

A total hero. Collection updated with all of them.

2 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

Ooohhh, I see. So, the separated section for carpa5 chars are in the same level than Cesarsombra chars??

However, the original Cap Falcon by Chuchoryu is bad by itself, and The Ray by carpa5 is almost a paletteswap XD I would give the thumb down at least 😛

I'd say at least some people interested in AI vs AI battles could do something with those Carpa's guys; the Cesar ones, in the other hand, I don't imagine someone really wanted to play with them... xD

6 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

I'd say at least some people interested in AI vs AI battles could do something with those Carpa's guys; the Cesar ones, in the other hand, I don't imagine someone really wanted to play with them... xD

I totally agree XD I tried to do something on his Animal Man (at least to fix the AIR and SFF), but it's a total mess so I gave up so quick as I downloaded the "char" XD

Also, not a news, but ZVitor is back and with a new website, if you want to update some of the links of his chars

6 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

I totally agree XD I tried to do something on his Animal Man (at least to fix the AIR and SFF), but it's a total mess so I gave up so quick as I downloaded the "char" XD

Also, not a news, but ZVitor is back and with a new website, if you want to update some of the links of his chars

ah, Z's web is still inaccessible for me. I still need to use VPN to access it.

Sorry for the recent lateness, I was busy with some out-of-internet things as well with the remake of the Marvel collection which took a couple of days :P

I'll be updating this collection soon.

As for the zvitor website, I was aware it was working now, just without the ".br" part; I know I have to change those wayback machine links so probably I'll do that when I add the chars Red Chariot brought. Oh, and the site works fine for me, some maybe some ISP problem?

Updated with all the characters provided by @Red Chariotexcept God Bizarro; it happens we already have that version in here, although I made a mistake when I wrote the authors name, so the one that is actually missing is the Orochi Shin version alone. Nevertheless, I appreciate a lot the effort in finding those chars 😄

Also, added Harley Quinn by Batzarro, version 2.

On 10/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, alnyrd said:

Ah, palette swap can be used as an entri?

if so, here 2 (of 3, but I only have 2) Arrowverse chars:

Miss Martian (Cir-El palette swap) (palette by Reincidence+yolomate)

Killer Frost (Infinite's Kula palette swap) (palette by Reincidence+yolomate)

I think it is ok when the character al least resembles something to the one who is supossed to represents, and the edit isn't lazy enough.

So, in any case, I added both, although I didn't like the fact the they still having the original names as well as character portraits; I changed both for Killer Frost and reuploaded the file.

List of updates:

DC Classics:

- Batman by Alexander Williams

- Clock King by hrd2016

- Dr. Polaris by hrd2016

- The Joker by Alexander Williams

Main section:

- Catwoman by Ax (I thought she already was in the list, maybe I deleted her by accident?)

- Godspeed by Sic-1 and Unknown

- Killer Frost by Reincidence and Yolomate, palette swap of Kula

- Ms. Martian by Reincidence and Yolomate, palette swap of Cir-El

- Supergirl by Modokian

12 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

I think it is ok when the character al least resembles something to the one who is supossed to represents, and the edit isn't lazy enough.

So, in any case, I added both, although I didn't like the fact the they still having the original names as well as character portraits; I changed both for Killer Frost and reuploaded the file.

List of updates:

DC Classics:

- Batman by Alexander Williams

- Clock King by hrd2016

- Dr. Polaris by hrd2016

- The Joker by Alexander Williams

Main section:

- Catwoman by Ax (I thought she already was in the list, maybe I deleted her by accident?)

- Godspeed by Sic-1 and Unknown

- Killer Frost by Reincidence and Yolomate, palette swap of Kula

- Ms. Martian by Reincidence and Yolomate, palette swap of Cir-El

- Supergirl by Modokian

Ah, I see. Thx for the explanation. I'll consider it for next time, if any.

Update:

- Batman "HD" by Alucard and Unknown

- Batman MVC "Christian Bale" by Kenshiro99

- Bizarro by Orochi Shin

- Cyborg by Zvitor, MamboJambo and Ghost Rider

- Cyborg Superman by Vladnesas and Orochi Shin

- Darkseid by Wucash

- Doctor Manhattan by One Winged Angel, R@ce and Carpa5

- Elongated Man by Johnny DC, old version

- Green Lantern John Stewart by Idpp

- Owlman by Carpa5 (palette swap of his Gaslight Batman)

- Razer by Pseudoingles

- Zoom (Arrowverse) by hrd2016 (a palette swap of Wally West with a few bad edits).

And under "Bosses": Darkseid AF by Kal-Elvis and Buyog. I know he's an april fools character but since he was the first attemp of a Darkseid for mugen, I think he deserves a place in the collection. Others characters with a similar premise (i. e. Anti Monitor AF) won´t be included, tho.

8 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

Update:

- Batman "HD" by Alucard and Unknown

- Batman MVC "Christian Bale" by Kenshiro99

- Bizarro by Orochi Shin

- Cyborg by Zvitor, MamboJambo and Ghost Rider

- Cyborg Superman by Vladnesas and Orochi Shin

- Darkseid by Wucash

- Doctor Manhattan by One Winged Angel, R@ce and Carpa5

- Elongated Man by Johnny DC, old version

- Green Lantern John Stewart by Idpp

- Owlman by Carpa5 (palette swap of his Gaslight Batman)

- Razer by Pseudoingles

- Zoom (Arrowverse) by hrd2016 (a palette swap of Wally West with a few bad edits).

And under "Bosses": Darkseid AF by Kal-Elvis and Buyog. I know he's an april fools character but since he was the first attemp of a Darkseid for mugen, I think he deserves a place in the collection. Others characters with a similar premise (i. e. Anti Monitor AF) won´t be included, tho.

Ah, Batman "Bale" by Kenshiro99? which one is it? Tried download one, but it redirected me to Batman HD (mega link) instead.

4 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

Dr. Occult by Carpa5(Is just another spriteswap of a SeanAltly's character. typical Carpa): https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14985-dr-occult-by-carpa5-mmv-halloween-event-2021#173043

Also among other things, the basic attacks are really slow. The timerate in the animations should be lower.

Update:

Dr. Occult by Carpa5

Peacemaker (beta 2) by Fede de 10

JUS characters:

- Batman by Pulento69

- Beastboy by AxelBell & Waterstone

- The Flash by Planeptune Arte

- Green Lantern (John Stewart) by Salah Uchiha

- The Joker by TurlesProject

- Superman by Planeptune Arte.