Multi Chars - "To Six" Edit Project

dura7ll3ur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i see you still didnt take time to fix your spawn that i show the bug to you no disrespect but do you even take the time to listen to feedback or do you just ignore it and keep doing what your doing?

Not to be negative, but he's got a point.

Not to be negative, he's got no point. I have no problem with that Spawn right now.

But Darklight is fully welcomed to take his hand on Spawn coding, if he has the time and the ability to improve it.

I have no problem with that Spawn right now.

:watchout: Your call. I known you've expressed that you're not a coder. Neither am I, in terms of characters. But I've noticed that myself and others have left feedback that went unaddressed. I mean no harm, bro. (I bet if a certain someone reads this post he'll have something to say. He always does.)

Yay, a new Zankuro.  It's so hard to decide which of these new-fangled Samurai Shodown characters I actually want.  I'm not a big fan of the bizarre button scheme of new SS3-6 games, but I'm not really an MVC guy either.  6-buttons and supers that I can actually remember is so tempting.

i see you still didnt take time to fix your spawn that i show the bug to you no disrespect but do you even take the time to listen to feedback or do you just ignore it and keep doing what your doing?

Not to be negative, but he's got a point.

:watchout:

I known you've expressed that you're not a coder. Neither am I, in terms of characters. But I've noticed that myself and others have left feedback that went unaddressed. I mean no harm, bro.

(I bet if a certain someone reads this post he'll have something to say. He always does.)

welp, in regards to my stance on this particular issue:

couple of things for Billy Lee: his super, even tha level 1 version, tha start-up is waaaaaaaay too prolong'd. you're s'poseta be able to combo into both levels of it, but with this Billy, you can't even combo with tha level 1, & it's hard to catch some1 slippin' with a super when they see it comin' a good 10 minutes beforehand, like that kick from Scary Movie 2, lol. it also would be nice if he had more variation in tha different button strengths of his specials; most of'em are tha same, & pose no real reason to differeniate between usin' a lite version versus a heavy version. his aerial rave needs to be a bit tighter so it'll connect better, especially when doin' a cancel into his aerial Blue Rage; for some reason, you can't 2-n-1 into it with a kick, a punch must preceed it, & for tha majority, by tha time you do that, tha opponent has fallen from tha combo. & it might help if his aerial mid kick wasn't tha same as his aerial lite kick; make it tha same as his standin' mid kick, as a suggestion.

i hope this is helpful to you bruh, cuz i really do dig alot of tha things you did with this Billy Lee.

12.10.11 UPDATED. 2 new hypers added.
Remove the "waaaaaaaay too long" pausetime before first hyper.
Thanks for the feedback man!

no prob, but tha issue's still there bruh. i think i see what it is now, tha opponent is still able to move around, even tho it's a superpause. as a matter of fact, tha only hyper where tha superpause actually acts right is QCF + a+b. QCB + a+b/x+y, & QCF + x+y, the opponent is movin' around even before tha hyper anim is done.

also, i went & made that aerial mid kick possible, hitbox & all, & it doesn't look crappy [i think so anywayz, tho i expected to fail hard, so tha bar wasn't set too high, lol]. i'd luv to send it to ya so you can judge for self.

note: since then i've added an actual crouchin' MK anim/attack, fix'd tha superpause issue for all supers except 1 (QCB + a+b), & i'm also tryna work on alterin'/differentiatin' his specials somewhat, for button strength purposeshowever.....

UPDATE 12.11.16 : Kazuki updated.....

no disrespect but do you even take the time to listen to feedback or do you just ignore it and keep doing what your doing?

yeeaaaah.....no comment. Posted Image

look, i dig what he's doin' also, don't get me wrong, but you & i both as kreators/editors know that it's not a real, or legitimate, excuse to do that, to just seemingly ignore decent, constructive feedback. we use this to better our work, & in essence, better any future work, whether it's somethin' done from scratch, or an edit. i mean no real harm in sayin' this, but i still gotta keep it real y'know? it's not a good look is all i'm sayin'.

I've gotten feedback since these post. He seems to be cool about it.

No problem at all...

kool beanz. ey Dura, get at me when you can, i wanna help ya tweak both Billy Lee & Keith Wayne if possible; ya boi got some ideas, & some changes i've already made thus far. i think this can become a beautiful thing here Posted Image

You'll have to use his Skydrive, it's on his page, all his stuff is located there.  If you read about oh, 5-7 comments up you can see where I just went through the same thing, just read through ALL of the pages on here, sometimes you'll find stuff out quicker.  Not being a smartass at all buddy, just saying ... sometimes it's easier to forge ahead ...