Multi Chars - "To Six" Edit Project

dura7ll3ur

couple of things for Billy Lee: his super, even tha level 1 version, tha start-up is waaaaaaaay too prolong'd. you're s'poseta be able to combo into both levels of it, but with this Billy, you can't even combo with tha level 1, & it's hard to catch some1 slippin' with a super when they see it comin' a good 10 minutes beforehand, like that kick from Scary Movie 2, lol. it also would be nice if he had more variation in tha different button strengths of his specials; most of'em are tha same, & pose no real reason to differeniate between usin' a lite version versus a heavy version. his aerial rave needs to be a bit tighter so it'll connect better, especially when doin' a cancel into his aerial Blue Rage; for some reason, you can't 2-n-1 into it with a kick, a punch must preceed it, & for tha majority, by tha time you do that, tha opponent has fallen from tha combo. & it might help if his aerial mid kick wasn't tha same as his aerial lite kick; make it tha same as his standin' mid kick, as a suggestion.

i hope this is helpful to you bruh, cuz i really do dig alot of tha things you did with this Billy Lee.

first of all i have to say im a hughe fan of what youre doing because i was always disappointed that nobody had the idea to convert some old school chars to six button gameplay.

ive downloaded almost all of your chars and i noticed some real issues on some edits.

-kazama kazuki - doesnt get his powerbar filled up when he attacks o0* how im i supposed to do a hyper?

-Zankuro - hyper special does waaaayyyy to much damage (3/4 lifebar) and has no sound animation ?

- Amano - i didnt played him in original game but is he supposed to always stumble when he jumps and misses his attack?

e.g : jump - hit opponent = everythings ok ; jump - miss attack = stumble . everytime after that when you jump , no matter if you hit or miss the enemy amaro stumbles...

also serveral other moves and his grab doesnt inflict damage? is that supposed to be like that because of overpower or what?

-Bishamon - cant get him to work on winmugen... ive downloaded him 3 times cuz i thought the file's corrupted or something but mugen just dont want him to show up.. no error or something...

he just keeps invinsible and unselectable.. ninja power : like he was never there... yeahh -_-*

LeeReka : ohh man i was a bit dissapointed on that one.. he was one of my favorites and when i played him he always get stucked or was floating/standing/fighting in the air..

a few things/little suggestions :

-saizo could have his shadow doppelanger move for 1 powerbar in my opinion since i doesnt do any more damge like his bombs

-juzo could have one more hyper move because his 2 moves he have are both for short distance. the grab-hyper where he slams his enemy on the ground is cool but you have to stand freaking near to the enemy to perform that one. how about one more move to atack from mid/distance?

so far my feedback ;)

is there any chance you do mukoro/shikyoh or musashi from last blade ? they were always my favorites and i think the would perfectly fit into your collection :)

pls keep up the great work youre doing.

btw:

since i saw your edits i always wanted to convert some chars on my own.

ive get managed to change the cmd - file so the supers and specials are easier to do but i ve always failed on re-mapping the attacks from 2 or 3 to 6 buttons ...

how about a little tutorial without super bg edit and that stuff.. just for those people like me that share your ideas so they can try to convert their own?

every week when im looking on mugen sites i see interesting chars and download them.. and when i play them im dissapointed like:

''hey that guy looks cool...great moves.. but only 3 buttons to play with..on my ps2 controller...narghhhhh wtf! whyyyy??!! ^^ ''

what do you think?

greetings from Germany,Berlin and have a nice weekend

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE 12.11.16 : Kazuki updated. Lee Rekka re-made from scratch (Rabz version).

Posted Image

Thanks to RobotMonkeyHead, my edit of MrKarate XIII LR has now 12 new palettes :

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The palettes are available here :

http://www.mediafire...roz8fzanz88w5gl

Check first post.

++

D.

nice pallet but Like to make a report about one of ur mugen characters edit that need your attention and its Krauser

from Fatal furry 2 real bout. Everything was fine until I did a Super hyper move and he just stand there and only those the standing sprite animation. its there anyway you can fix him pretty please

nice pallet but Like to make a report about one of ur mugen characters edit that need your attention and its Krauser

from Fatal furry 2 real bout. Everything was fine until I did a Super hyper move and he just stand there and only those the standing sprite animation. its there anyway you can fix him pretty please

Lol. I can only imagine.

I notice a few other problems. I noticed that your Scorpion (Martial Masters) has a Kung Fu Man death voice, instead of his own voice. As well, Scorpion turns into a garbled Red Snake after a draw due to time out. Also, with every character of yours that I have tried, their Supers often do not freeze the screen like they should.

Edit: Also, I tried Charlotte, and I must say the character might as well be called Evil/Orochi/Violent/Shin/LV 2/Clone/Raging/Angel/Violent/Omega/Over 9000 Charlotte, because her attacks have NO charging time, making her moves spammable and cheap.

they weren't cheap really, just their AI was, them & Scorpion, lol. but True Lotus Master was a bitch & a half to fight!

*shudders*

ugh. flashbacks.

I just don't get why the other characters were easy compared to Monk and Monkey. Yeah, Ture Lotus Master's worst attack was that one where he leaps over you before creating a giant lotus in your position. (Also to whoever is wondering, I'm spelling True wrong on purpose. In the game, his name is normally misspelled Ture Lotus Master.)

Edit: Also, I tried Charlotte, and I must say the character might as well be called Evil/Orochi/Violent/Shin/LV 2/Clone/Raging/Angel/Violent/Omega/Over 9000 Charlotte, because her attacks have NO charging time, making her moves spammable and cheap.

She needs juggle attribute added to all of her special moves. That helps. It wouldn't hurt if she was slower though. Genjuro is certainly sluggish in comparison.

I just think there should be charge added to her attacks. Her Violent Lunge attack didn't just fire right away in the game. It charged up first before release. The lower ranged Violent Lunge moves being faster than the high ranged versions. In this version, they're all released immediately. Since the third Violent Lunge can reach the entire screen, it can be used to infinite trap most units. Her Splash Fount and Kinetic Triangle also have no charge time in this Mugen character, unlike the source. The Power Gradation is the only move that gets away with no charge time because it did not have any in the original game. I'd really like to see her balanced better. Who originally did that Charlotte?