Dragon Ball Mini Heroes

mixychan

Hey guys!

This is an Ikemen I created called Dragon Ball Mini Heroes! It's based off of mechanics from Dragon Ball FighterZ and has a very simple playstyle that's easy to get used to, but not so easy to master. I wanted to merge both technicality and high damaging combos with user friendly and fast combat. The game is made with the ULSW sprite style to make the "Mini" in Dragon Ball Mini Heroes stay faithful. I've just wanted more people to know about the game and test it. Anyways, here's the link to the release trailer for the game as well as some screenshots (download link in the description)!

spacer.png

Screenshot-166.png

Screenshot-167.png

Screenshot-171.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, no need to quadruple post. I've merged them, but don't do that again.

The following applies to every IKEMEN game, though the terminology and port number (default is 7500) may differ:

• Make sure the game is allowed through your firewall.
  • If you're connecting to a host, you'll need to choose Join and enter their IP when the game asks for it. If you're hosting, choose Host and have the client enter your IP instead.
    • If whoever's hosting has forwarded port 7500, their IP will be their actual public IP; if they're using something like Hamachi or Radmin, it will be whatever IP has been assigned to them, though be aware that both players have to be using the same software and be in the same room/lobby/whatever the software calls it.