j

Ryon

Perhaps I do, Pop tart. What makes you think I call myself a hero? Unless you've been doing some research. Reading my post? I know you read YOUR stage release. :awesome

Is that right? You sure like to act like a hero...

Th RSA officially declares war against darkflare...

and Harsh, just cuz.

You're going to regret that decision...

Is that right? You sure like to act like a hero... You're going to regret that decision...

My persona derives from Ryu, but its mostly based on my real life self. Ryu sometimes fought for others, but mostly fought for self improvement. That's what I do everyday. I'd say you carry yourself as some sort of villain...

I can't even tell if you're IC anymore.

In character?

My persona derives from Ryu, but its mostly based on my real life self. Ryu sometimes fought for others, but mostly fought for self improvement. That's what I do everyday. I'd say you carry yourself as some sort of villain...

If being brutally honest makes me a villain, then yes I am a villain. But truthfully, you seem like a wannabe hero to me.

I find it to be incredibly unbelievable that both of you are polar opposites in terms of username (LightFlare & Darkflare) and signature character (Ryu & Akuma).  :=D:

But really guys, I'm not going to make this my business or anything like that, but either keep your issues between you two (as in PM or whatever) or ignore eachother.

You're only feeding popcorn to people who enjoy witnessing beef between others (like Syncro  :troll: ).

In any case, please do not say stuff to eachother which any of you two will regret later on. I'm talking out of experience here.

I find it to be incredibly unbelievable that both of you are polar opposites in terms of username (LightFlare & Darkflare) and signature character (Ryu & Akuma).  :=D:

Something tells me the Lightflare thing was intentional on Vegaz's part.

You're going to regret that decision...

Please, i took down Big Sally. how could you possibly compare?

:=D: Be easy, young soldier. A wise member of the R.O.K. once told me to sit back and wait for you opponent to mess up. Then again I really don't think I listened either...so...carry on! Lol!

nothing to listen too. since you're affiliated with my allies, attacking Darkflare is the next best thing.

I find it to be incredibly unbelievable that both of you are polar opposites in terms of username (LightFlare & Darkflare) and signature character (Ryu & Akuma). But really guys, I'm not going to make this my business or anything like that, but either keep your issues between you two (as in PM or whatever) or ignore eachother. You're only feeding popcorn to people who enjoy witnessing beef between others (like Syncro ). In any case, please do not say stuff to eachother which any of you two will regret later on. I'm talking out of experience here.

Don't sweat it. There's no hostility(at least for the moment) and I don't plan on any either. Where just talking.

*Munches popcorn* "YAH THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!"

Syncro we're not gonna fight... :troll:

Something tells me the Lightflare thing was intentional on Vegaz's part.

That is correct. Just as Win said, where like polar opposites. Or at least that's what I considered myself to be. I'd go into detail but I think that answers your question.

If being brutally honest makes me a villain, then yes I am a villain. But truthfully, you seem like a wannabe hero to me.

If standing up for my friends/fellow forum members and encouraging others is being a hero, then I suppose some might view me as such. I'm comming to understand you a bit more, but Tbo you seem like another wanna tough guy.

Please, i took down Big Sally. how could you possibly compare?   nothing to listen too. since you're affiliated with my allies, attacking Darkflare is the next best thing.

Understood, young warrior. Wait! You took down Big Sally!? That's quite an accomplishment...

Please, i took down Big Sally. how could you possibly compare?

I fought in a major war, led 2 groups that are considered one of the smallest but strongest teams around, formed alliances with some of the strongest groups around, single handedly dealt with very strong foes and have to ocassionally deal with the shenanigans of a certain gap youkai and a certain sun goddess. Do you really think your army means anything to me?

If standing up for my friends/fellow forum members and encouraging others is being a hero, then I suppose some might view me as such. I'm comming to understand you a bit more, but Tbo you seem like another wanna tough guy.

Brutal honesty has that effect, especially to those that are more easily offended by it.