[PC]Touhou Project

Dark Spirit

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it'll be today right? Well, I'm really excited to hear good news. Also, I'm feeling myself a jazz fan, since I'm hearing a jazz remix from Romantic Children in one entire week...not counting the Bad Apple!! jazz remix. EDIT: ZUN announced a new Music Collection, being the vol.7. The name is Neo-traditionalism of Japan. I'm reaally excited about this album!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to check something, so I commented in the top Slash Dot Dash video by fatboy slim.

Posted Image

totally right.

I wonder how many people look at the video only because of that. how long fatboy's song(slash dot dash) has been out. 6-7 yrs?(the video says since 2009, but it's older), the Alice video it's only like 4 months old......, & to be the top comments in a mainstream video related about toho, really :P

amazes me more that some people didn't know about him before this

• 4 weeks later...

I was woundering If Any Of you Heard About this one

Me Playing Super Marisa Land Its Like Super Mario Bros But With Touhou And Each World You Complete You Get to Fight A Boss From each world Also Marisa Can Transform Into Different People And use Diferent Moves Like Resien Flying Move Sawako Swimming Move And Reimu Throwing Miko Balls Also If you Grab A mega Mushroom You can Transform into Her Biggest form It Only Lasts Like 10 seconds Though. Well I Also Got Alice Crises Idk If Any of you Heard About that But Its Preety Fun In My Opinon.