Help i cannot access to mugen archive and it says access denied error 1020

Well i tried to access to mugen archive but suddenly there is an error and it says access denied and it got error 1020 and it says 

What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

also i dont know how to upload pictures in the forum

this is why i cannot access the mugen archive and you please help me please

☹️

You can upload images to a host like Imgur and then embed them here by pasting the direct image link.

While neither I nor anyone here can really answer this question in a helpful manner since we're not MA staff, they're very strict when it comes to who can access their site. My guess is that you're using a browser extension they don't like or a VPN, though while it's entirely possible it's just a Cloudflare thing, MFFA uses the same service and you're able to access this site just fine.

2 minutes ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

You can upload images to a host like Imgur and then embed them here by pasting the direct image link.

While neither I nor anyone here can really answer this question in a helpful manner since we're not MA staff, they're very strict when it comes to who can access their site. My guess is that you're using a browser extension they don't like or a VPN, though while it's entirely possible it's just a Cloudflare thing, MFFA uses the same service and you're able to access this site just fine.

nobody uses VPN But it still happens but i use chrome and chromium

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...