Is there any Char with Challenging AI (Brutal or Cheap AI)

Matiu

since i am so bored of finding Weak, Normal, Easy or No AI chars or specially the same Brutal or Cheap AI as i mostly see on my vids or when i play as there's examples like:

• Armin's GTA chars
  • DDR's Old version of Marvin and Sho Nuff
  • Mast Chen's A-shi 
  • JNG's Old version of DKFM (Specially on 12P mode he's complete brutal)
  • Brutal AI patch of Seinosuke
  • Most of The_None/Most_Mysterious' Chars
  • MelvanaInChains' Ghetto WarMachine, Shaky Jake and Alter Amiba
  • DonaldDesu's Ronald McDonald
  • Few Touhou Chars
  • Most of Muteki's Gulity Gear Chars
  • Tokage's Baki Hamma
  • Reuben Kee's Dragon Claw, Evil Ryu and Ken

As i said... i want to see how many Brutal AI or Cheap AI chars i can see rather those 😛 cause i want some challenging using Chars to take some advantage of my experiences.

All of Pre-To's characters tend to be brutal at times

Dragon-Ken by Kotori is brutal

Any character with the Vensen AI tends to be brutal

All of Mulambo's Street Fighter and King of Fighters edits/full games are full of brutal characters, and often super cheap as all hell

KAZ's (not Kamekaze, just KAZ) Chun-Li, Morrigan, and other edits are brutal as all hell as well, but are pretty hefty in file size, so be prepared for that

Beter-Hans' edits of Chun-Li, Ryu, Ken, and especially Akuma are brutal, Akuma being the more difficult of them all, as he has a self-revival (similar to Gill, but without being able to stop it)

Omega God Ken & Omega God Ryu are brutal

The entire collection of SaltyBet/SpriteClub/etc (betting sites) characters are almost always brutal or broken or ridiculously difficult to fight

There are multiple Ronald McDonald edits that are brutal as all hell and some are even unbeatable

There's Chuck Norris (a hittable version) that is still difficult as all hell to defeat

Rare Akuma (or Rare Akuma LVL2, if you don't want him to be pretty much unbeatable)

Most characters with "God", "Omega", or something similar tend to be brutal, or just BS

Most Orochi/Mizuchi edits are brutal or cheap

RAHLONNIR's Beerus is difficult as all hell

Nightmare Broly SSJ3 is difficult as all hell as well

The classic God Rugal has a pretty sufficient AI and can take down a good number of players with ease, although I'm sure there is a "God" version of God Rugal that makes the AI even more BS

Its not difficult to find cheap characters, in fact, a good number of people that don't know how to make characters, generally just make cheap ones because its easier to spam nonsense, than it is to actually plan out sophisticated attacks and skill sets.

2 hours ago, jo19sh92 said:

Its not difficult to find cheap characters, in fact, a good number of people that don't know how to make characters, generally just make cheap ones because its easier to spam nonsense, than it is to actually plan out sophisticated attacks and skill sets.

it's kind of crapness that i found out of those people who makes easier Cheap chars with overpowered stats without knowledge... i have a good made Cheap chars on my roster and i plan to get those back as my new Laptop suffered a Hard Disk Failure.

Good Cheap Chars:

• NeoKamek's Hyper Neo Kamek, Kamek's Rival and Zeeky H Bomb
  • All Original Versions and Edits of OTW (there's a collection of this on Collections :))
  • gulthor's Egyptian God Cards (Nightmare Broly, Himan Zellode and Sephiroth)
  • Unknown Cheap edit of Judgespear's Homer Simpson
  • Unkoman's Venom
  • Motaro Sangriento/Bloody Motaro
  • Most_Mysterious/The_None's Old Dink Smallwood and Dooby Dummy
  • Godzilla_EX
  • JNG's old DKFM
  • Marshall
  • Gaelik's Nanarman
  • N64Mario's Metool (If AI Patched can be obviously cheap)

• 2 months later...

I mean, I guess difficulty is subjective. Personally I find deman's Skullomania and Garuda to be pretty challenging. There's a version of Undyne (forgot who made her) that's pretty difficult as well. You could also try the AI patches for Warusaki3's DIO and Jotaro, and I know for sure there's a Kenshiro with a challenging AI patch.

• 4 months later...

Ever heard of Ouchi the creator? I've tried a couple of that person's character is, and they tend to have lockdown AI and are capable of infinite combos, so if you want cheap, you could try Agrias Oaks by Ouchi. The only other character I have by him or her is Yaruo, And it's the same issue is with the AI.

• 1 year later...

Well, its been a long while... but hey, I figured I'd reply for the last time.

Recently, I've made a bunch of threads that contain nothing but brutal edits from people such as Kotori, KEYSER, Player-One/NexT-One, ALLIES, and some others. You might want to check those out if you're still after brutal characters.

Also, you should check out 1zjxx's characters, all of them are brutal as hell too.

• 9 months later...
On 10/3/2021 at 2:38 PM, jo19sh92 said:

Well, its been a long while... but hey, I figured I'd reply for the last time.

Recently, I've made a bunch of threads that contain nothing but brutal edits from people such as Kotori, KEYSER, Player-One/NexT-One, ALLIES, and some others. You might want to check those out if you're still after brutal characters.

Also, you should check out 1zjxx's characters, all of them are brutal as hell too.

Very interesing to check in
Apologies if i do a Necrobump of my 2019 thread

Checking my roster and I would say:

• Son Bra Is Good's Dross Rotzank. Yeah, this may sound really stupid. The A. I. of this character is very passive but, for some reasons he can gives you a little surprise from time to time. COÑOOO!!
  • Quetzalcoatl_88's Pepito. This mexican boy can be a pain in the ass. He has a lot of multi-hit moves, an apparent invincible wake-up, the A.I. is so combo friendly and even has some helpers that makes him an annoying opponent. ( I should look for other characters from the author, by the way, 'cause Pepito is a good char nonethelees).
  • Some of DrKelexo characters like Heavily Armed Satsuki, Jol-J, K.J.H ("That's Crazy Joe!"), Psycopath Kyo, Skaxl Roa, Zombie Kanji, all of them have the ability to chain a lot of hits. And No.140 Kubota can be a really annoying grabber.
  • kisaragiryuto's Jeff The Killer. His A.I. is very solid. He can launch a lot of knives when he is far away of his opponets however he is a combo friendly as well and can block unblockable attacks using some kind of parry... Oh and he can recovers from juggles in a stinky way.
  • otzkai's yatteyaru-death. This weird head relies a lot on her long range attacks. She has some type of special block like the previous one and her A.I. can be brutal as hell.
  • Rai_Porotos's Tinky Winky. Multi-hit moves, combos and juggles, and even some helper with even more multi-hits attacks. He can dodge your attacks as well.
  • OMEGAPSYCHO's Shao Khan. A bastard, this is a very powerfull character, has immunity to grabs and throws and his A.I. is constantly reading all your inputs (like in any other fighting game available, sadly).
  • Crucifix's Lucy Diclonius.  This is a very cheap character with a strong A.I. She can attack you from far away, has a nasty recovery animation where she atttacks as she gets up and even has some invincible helpers. I just want to say "I hate you Lucy Diclounius, bloody, bloody, bloody Diclonius" 
  • a487561賴大福's Adolf Hitler. Combos, fast moves, and some nasty hypers and helpers. He is just like an "All in One"
  •  YU-TOHARU's Hatsune Miku, again combos, air combos, helpers, a lot of invincibility frames, OHKO moves...Yeah, her A.I. is a terrible nightmare if you ask me.
  • nankotsu_curry's Majin Etna. Well, what can I say about this little demoness. A brutal A.I. with some huge combos, she has the ability to combo one hyper over and over, has some helpers and in short an evilish character in all the extension of the word 
  • OGGY's The Kung Fu Man has a evilish A.I. and his even worst character, Guts with that BIG sword and his nasty A.I invincibility frames, super cheap hypers, etc.
  • Deoxgigas's Meteoric Marisa. She has the nasty ability to warp your attacks and combo you 'till you are dead. Hypers with very high damage and even one of them is an OHKO. I recorded a video using Omega tiger Woods fighting her and if you are interested in watch it this can be found in the video sharing section in my thread "LATER HERO mugen videos thread" and wow I suffered a lot againts this little bitch I mean witch.
  • neo's Cola, Muhi and  Mageko, pretty hard to beat them if you ask me but their A.I can be configured as it seems.
  • Several of Seravy characters with a lot of projectile attacks.
  • Red Buttercup & Moku's Wall-E. Very large and insane combos that's what I can say.
  • My Little Pony Moku's characters. Same as the previous one.
  • choiyer's Haruhi Susumiya. Combos, hypers and helpers, but at leats they aren't invincible.
  • yukimiti's Ryoko Asakura. This girl has some fast attacks with invincibility frames and her A.I. is very hard.
  • ZETA's KYON-KYON-SENPAI. This softball player has the nasty ability to hit you on the ground (OTG) over and over performing an infinite combo and, when you are about to death, when your char get dizzy and she punishes you with some hyper, Yes even she shines with all her evil making a home run to you. A nightmare character if you ask me.

For these and other reasons I find myself losing against the CPU A LOT OF TIMES!! :angry1:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Baron Bombano's King of Monster characters like Geon, Woo, Poison Ghost, Rocky, Beetlemania and Astro Guy. They move forward so fast and have grappler´s techniques with HUGE priority. I'd like someone with knowledge in creation of MUGEN A.Is download these characters for analysis to determine if they are cheap or not. 

Page to download Baron Bombano's characters:

https://baronbombanowebsite.es.tl/Mis-Personajes.htm