Does anyone know where I can get +18 Characters

Slackboy101

Unfortunately, their open invitation for all manner of content with no real restrictions means anyone can upload pretty much anything, so with the former categories dedicated to 18+ content, coupled with the amount of users congregating there because of it, it's fair to say the uploading of such content was at least somewhat encouraged (and incredibly easy, especially compared to making a whole release topic on a forum filled with people who, for the most part, aren't interested). Besides seeking out specific creators, you're not going to find as large a collection of 18+ content anywhere else, sorry.

• 1 month later...

If you use wayback machine and to go the website Betmark.it, you can download the beta version of Queen of Light (not the 2016 version sadly) which has I think 100 hentai edits. Remind you, the game itself is in the beta phase, so I don't think all the characters are compatible with XXX characters like Kuromaru or Minotaur, but most of them seem to be. I'll probably reupload them to my Dropbox eventually.

• 1 month later...

most of the 18+ edits (Hentai or Vore) are in Mugen Archive (blacklisted site in there), i have Zandro (my old self crappy char) considering one of NSFW chars and still the link can be found somewhere else.

take a look... 

• 2 years later...