The Rocking Goomba

This stage is based off of Mementos from Persona 5, specifically the design that appears as part of the Fighters Pass in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

This stage was made with Smaller Characters in mind. I'm not sure if Bigger Characters would work good on this stage.

It's made for 1.0. It probably works on 1.1, but i only tested it on 1.0
The music it comes with is the Beneath the Mask remix from Smash Ultimate. I would of had it be Life will Change. But i don't think i can legally distribute the MP3.

Wow, that was quick.

Seems like such a shame that you sprited the entire stage floor for only a tiny amount of it to be visible, though on that subject, the drop shadow you've applied to the central ring seeps over onto the BG colour; had more of the stage been visible, you'd see a pink/purple outline around that ring.

1 hour ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

Wow, that was quick.

Seems like such a shame that you sprited the entire stage floor for only a tiny amount of it to be visible, though on that subject, the drop shadow you've applied to the central ring seeps over onto the BG colour; had more of the stage been visible, you'd see a pink/purple outline around that ring.

Yeah, i probably should of gone and fixed that.

To be completely honest, i knew that was there. The only reason it's still there was because i didn't feel like fixing it.

I'm considering updating the stage, because i forgot to include the dots on the ring. I'll probably fix that when i get around to updating it.