More SPvTW for you: Robot Chuck released, Scott and Envy updated!!

Basara-kun

Hi guys, I'm proud to introduce a new character from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game, and isn't a character you're thinking (not some of the main ones nor Evil Exes). So, let me introduce you:

robotchuck.gif
1. Robot Chuck
A stage enemy from the game (World 5: Julie's Halloween Party), a guy with a Gundam-like robot head that appears against Scott and friends and even has some clones (Linus and Tom, guys with a pumpkin head and a skeleton respectively instead the robot head). Made when I was making Envy (and working on Kim, still on works), I was thinking about Chuck being a tough enemy for them, seeing he has enough sprites to make him a proper character, I said "why not?", so here it is.

From the readme:

-=[What he has?]=-
-Sprites from Ubisoft's Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
-All his basic moves
-4 buttons: 2 punches, 1 kick and 1 strong attack
-3 command moves, 2 throws, 4 specials and 4 supers
-12 palettes, 6 based on other mechas and robots
-2 intros, 1 taunt and 2 wins
-2 strikers, also stage enemies as Chuck: Raxzilla and Alberta
-Sounds from Capcom games
-Sparks from Capcom's Street Fighter Alpha series
-Voice from Mortal Kombat 3's Cyborg Ninjas
-Compatibility with MUGEN 1.0+ (rchuck-m1.def)

And now, the screenshots:
chuck3.pngchuck4.png
chuck5.pngchuck6.png

envy.gif
2. Envy Adams
Yes, also I updated her with some few things, nothing special. Mostly fixed the bug reported about one of Lynette's supers and, the most important, fully compatibility with MUGEN 1.0+ (winquotes, data, etc.), just choose "envy-m1.def" and that's all ;) no screenshots here

scott.gif
3. Scott Pilgrim
Also minor stuff, added Gideon Graves and Robot Chuck to the "intro vs. bad guys" list, and now I make the things easier than before: now you just choose "scott-nost.def" or "scott-nost-m1.def" and now you can play Scott without strikers instead manually to modify the list in your DEF :P no screenshots here, either

That's all, enjoy this char and the updates ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Chars -> Adaptations