Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hey Ralord!  Welcome to MugenFreeForAll!  Enjoy your stay here!

2j0xovb.png

2uetll0.png

Currently LPing: Higurashi - When They Cry (Steam)  /  Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped (ZC)
Next LPs: A Boy & His Blob (NES)  /  Legend of Zelda - First Quest Layered (ZC)

4 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

hey bro i have your Manifest Goenitz character its a beast lol one of the more powerful edits in my SNK collection

You still have that piece of crap? Hah! Thankfully there is a far better version coming up soon.

Thanks everyone for the greetings too ^^

Welcome to Mugen Free For All.

We once held a contest to see who could create the dankest of memes, but the entries became so dank, the competition had to be closed due to rising concerns regarding the community's safety.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Hi Everyone i'm asef hassan . I'm New to Mugen & in my country mugen is very rare, but I simply LOVE mugen.

Mugen is really Awsome & i would love to create new customized mugen characters. So any kind of help & support will appreciated.

and by the way, i re-edited some downloaded "char"s myself, some small modifications which i made, so should i upload them here so that everyone else can also enjoy them aswell ?

i mean is it okay to release edits of edited characters ? thanks everyone. Its feels really great to be here, to be a part of mugen free for all.

Hellow. I am a guy starting to make m.u.g.e.n characters. I don't know much about m.u.g.e.n even through i been here for a a while. My account name is ... but my creator name that i use in the read me files i call myself :(. I started with a edit of guntank character that was broken here is the download of the character if you want to see it yourself (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/23tiujzgfat36ob/AACnx9Jwc6ap8y5KuVVz4Mixa?dl=0). What i made of it is my first character called S4DZ. Its a cheap character with alot of health and one move that can kill you with 2 hit or more if the other character has a large health bar and why theres only one move because that was the only move working for the guntank which i tried to edit from.I did'nt know how to fix it (I still don't know how). Heres the download for that character here (http://<BLACKLISTED URL>/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=22661 ) I only have a few things in that website but i going to upload stuff like that here.