Sega Saturn's Astal's Flower Field for Mugen 1.0

OldGamer

On 6/11/2016 at 1:54 AM, NEON 7 said:

So you've ripped from Astal using Yabause? Man, you should've used SSF. Great stage, otherwise.

Do you know how to rip sprite from SSF ?? and do you know how to setup SSF emulator ? I don't know or never heard of this SSF before :o

also its turn out I cant run Super Tempo on Yabause :( so Im back to square one......*old man is sad* But hey if you have any Knowledge of How to rip sprite on SSF or how to setup SSF . I really love for you to teach me :)

On 6/11/2016 at 0:45 AM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Will Ecco the Dolphin's stages come soon?

no :(  because Sega Saturn never made a Eco the Dolphin only thing they did was they made tech demo promotion for Sega Saturn hardware but they never made its for the Sega Saturn. and also Its turn out they don't support the game for the Yabause emulator. if only there's another way to rip Super Tempo but :( only thing I know that Yabause is the only emulator able to remove sprite for each layer :( but sad part they don't support Super Tempo or Eco the dolphin :(

4 hours ago, OldGamer said:

Do you know how to rip sprite from SSF ?? and do you know how to setup SSF emulator ? I don't know or never heard of this SSF before :o

also its turn out I cant run Super Tempo on Yabause :( so Im back to square one......*old man is sad* But hey if you have any Knowledge of How to rip sprite on SSF or how to setup SSF . I really love for you to teach me :)

no :( Its turn out they don't support the game for the Yabause emulator. if only there's another way to rip them :( only thing I know that Yabause is the only emulator able to remove sprite for each layer :( but sad part they dont support Super Tempo or Eco the dolphin :(

Heh. I figured that you wouldn't know anything about SSF...But I'm here to help!

First of all, there are tutorials on YouTube like this one:

Or I could just give you this.

Second of all, it has way more game compatibility than Yabause. Plus, SSF also has layer disabling.

Here are my 2 examples:

uXgRkK8.png

5A7IqL6.png

(Tokio's stage from Fighting Vipers.)

Good ripping!

3 hours ago, OldGamer said:

I did some update for the mugen stage for  6/11/2016

Good thing I didn't download it yet. Downloading now!

1 hour ago, NEON 7 said:

Heh. I figured that you wouldn't know anything about SSF...But I'm here to help!

First of all, there are tutorials on YouTube like this one:

Or I could just give you this.

Second of all, it has way more game compatibility than Yabause. Plus, SSF also has layer disabling.

Here are my 2 examples:

uXgRkK8.png

5A7IqL6.png

(Tokio's stage from Fighting Vipers.)

Good ripping!

Good thing I didn't download it yet. Downloading now!

WOW!! so one last question where the button for removing each layer is under graphic tab or debug :O also turn out I cant run Super tempo on this emulator sadly I found very accurate capability list what work on SSF and don't work for your version its turn out I need a version SSF_011_alpha_R5 to make super tempo to work do you have that version ?

Just now, NEON 7 said:

Yeah, I only gave you that version because my PC's video card isn't very good.

oh I see well take look buddy now I can make the stage for Super Tempo for the SSF_011_alpha_R5-1748 ALL THANKS TO YOU BRO :OhYeah:

QM7S0JF.png

3 hours ago, OldGamer said:

oh I see well take look buddy now I can make the stage for Super Tempo for the SSF_011_alpha_R5-1748 ALL THANKS TO YOU BRO :OhYeah:

QM7S0JF.png

Yeah, no prob. Just happy to help a fellow creator, that's all.