Hyuck by 魅魔 released 11/14/15

Phantom Blood

Be wary, this includes legit footage of a guy falling to his death in his SGS.  If you don't wanna see that shit go to his Statedef -1 in his .cmd_cms file and indent this line of code:

1. [State -1, 飛病火車]
  2. type = ChangeState
  3. value = 4000
  4. triggerall = Var(59) = 0
  5. triggerall = Statetype != A
  6. triggerall = Power >= 3000
  7. triggerall = (Command = "syungokusatu") || (Command = "start")
  8. trigger1 = Ctrl
  9. trigger2 = (StateNo = [200,599])

Also indent the command for the move in the same file.

Anyone have any idea what this does?

[State -2, •Ï”] ;‹ò‚ç‚¢’†‚Ì–³“G
type = VarSet
trigger1 = 1
v = 0
value = 0

;‚Ç‚¤‚àŒ´ì‚¾‚ÆA‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†‚Í–³“G‚É‚È‚Á‚Ä‚é‚Á‚Û‚¢H@‹ó’†‚Ì‚ÝŠ®‘S–³“GH
;‚Ì‚ÅŽ©•ª‚â‘ŠŽè‚ª‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A‚±‚¿‚ç‚â‘ŠŽè‚ÌUŒ‚‚ª“–‚½‚é‚©‚Ç‚¤‚©‚ðÝ’è‚Å‚«‚Ü‚·B
;
;0  ‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A‚±‚¿‚ç–³“GA@@‚ ‚¢‚Ä–³“G–³‚µ
;1  ‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A‚±‚¿‚ç–³“G–³‚µA‚ ‚¢‚Ä–³“G
;2  —¼ŽÒ–³“G
;3  —¼ŽÒ–³“G–³‚µ
;4  ‹ó’†‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A‚±‚¿‚ç–³“GA@@‚ ‚¢‚Ä–³“G–³‚µ
;5  ‹ó’†‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A‚±‚¿‚ç–³“G–³‚µA‚ ‚¢‚Ä–³“G
;6  ‹ó’†‚Ì‚¯‚¼‚è’†A—¼ŽÒ–³“G

(its at the bottom, in the statedef 3 of his cns file.

Be wary, this includes legit footage of a guy falling to his death in his SGS.  If you don't wanna see that shit go to his Statedef -1 in his .cmd_cms file and indent this line of code:

1. [State -1, 飛病火車]
  2. type = ChangeState
  3. value = 4000
  4. triggerall = Var(59) = 0
  5. triggerall = Statetype != A
  6. triggerall = Power >= 3000
  7. triggerall = (Command = "syungokusatu") || (Command = "start")
  8. trigger1 = Ctrl
  9. trigger2 = (StateNo = [200,599])

Also indent the command for the move in the same file.

So, in a sense, he's NSFW? Also, are you sure it's a actual murder, not from a film or something?

I don't want to take a look at the footage, but based on what I can read from these posts:

Is it that one footage where guy got so angry, he decided to ram the elevator doors with his vehicle, only to accidentally break them and fell to his death? Asking, cause I remember seeing that footage before (just yesterday in fact, thanks to Gloomyhouse).

your all crazy.

the footage is NOTHING. its just a guy driving thru elevator doors on his wheel chair.

problem is, the elevator looks like a fake elevator, possibly a prank check to see if people are worried about a guy going thru a elevator door.

the elevator FLAPS open. not even opens sideways as its suppose to.

so please disregard any issues concerned about his SGS. No one is killed or hurt.

It shocks in terms that someone actually died after falling like that (and with that vehicle he's riding, it's reported as almost instantenous). It doesn't look scary at 1st (considering the way he died is... admittingly funny-looking), but considering that someone actually died during this, yeah, it's scary.

And those doors aren't supposed to open like that. But that's only because he rammed it too hard due to anger, so it's logical that the doors aren't even that strong in the 1st place.

Also, I would love to go on, but can we go back to the character now instead of focusing on this whole "person died from falling down an elevator"? Don't want to turn this whole thread into a really big debate on whether the footage is fake or not.

To rerail this topic, I concluded that this character isn't bad, aside from the iffy-ripped sound effects, and the fact that the controversial Hyper (labeled as a Special) could net the user an instant round loss if used at a certain point. The moveset is similar to a shotoclone, making it generic, but there's much worse that could have been put in.