Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

Tis what I look like

Was the last day of high school and I wanted to wear my goggles and my scarf, I think I tried to smile alittle (I dont have a problem smiling)

Posted Image

Was taken a while back less than 3 years back, it was junior year I believe, Walked home like that and some kids playing throw ball saw me and froze I heard one mutter "Oh shit...." as I walked past *true story*

Posted Image

am I the only emo on this forum........?

obviously im 32 now and a dad so i cant have Punk hair anymore,..... but im a punk rocker at heart, so yea Tohno ur the only emo but not the only "Weird Kid" http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.png

IE:

Posted Image

See................thats from about 4 years ago

no no dont lie to him. yes tohno you are a wierd kid. yoooooo Brock. you and i man. I used to be a punk rocker as well. but now i look like a mundane person person, but i would rock the hell out to some heavy metal.

no no dont lie to him.

yes tohno you are a wierd kid.

yoooooo Brock. you and i man.

I used to be a punk rocker as well.

but now i look like a mundane person person, but i would rock the hell out to some heavy metal.

dude my mp3 player is filled with nothing but, punk,ska,metal,some death metal, jrock, Emo, hardcore... little bit of classic rock, and 80's hair.... so im constantly rocking out, and so is lilly, i catch her head banging all the time when i look in the mirror.... its fuckin awesome

you know i think i'm a great success when my niece hears guile's theme and says Sonic Boom. or when my nephew says " Ima Fire'n Mah" and my niece says " LAZZZERRRRRRR" or when they both try to say " All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and mess up saying it cause of the bad engrish LOL

you know i think i'm a great success when my niece hears guile's theme and says Sonic Boom.

or when my nephew says " Ima Fire'n Mah" and my niece says " LAZZZERRRRRRR"

or when they both try to say " All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and mess up saying it cause of the bad engrish LOL

lmao.... gotta love the little ones, no matter how shitty a day i have, soon as i hear daddy, its fucking gone