(NSFW Vore edit) Kirby and Raiden released by Takeshi Takemura 7/23/15

Gaulbetti

(Pictures)

photo mugen000_zps9e6qbukq.png

Mugen89745011

(Download)

https://www.mediafire.com/?t6f02edkdwcbo

(Comment)

I haven't tried Raiden, so I don't really know how he plays. About Kirby, though, he's a edit of that Vore edit of Claymizer's version, so be careful. He has a Smash Bros. shield, which is used as a parry of sorts, and he gained a new hyper, Star Smash, although, I don't know if they were added in the Vore edit, or of Takeshi added them himself. These characters are supposedly in a "CvS" style as well. Not much else to say...

It's a Nijikaku stage. One of the few me or SSBK hasn't seem to have shared, actually. And, yep, it's one of the fullgame's weirder ones.

Oh, and no problem, I didn't see this get mentioned in News yet, so yeah...

It's a Nijikaku stage. One of the few me or SSBK hasn't seem to have shared, actually. And, yep, it's one of the fullgame's weirder ones.

I did not put it in because of an NSFW sprite of a woman, but now that you mention it, I edited it and now DATTE is in the collab.

Strange. I've seen videos with it, but... all the dancers wore white instead of colors in the one I saw.