[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I also want to reiterate that I posted something quirkie inside Cloud's Miiverse.

Try to find my Miiverse post. ;)

On 12/18/2015 at 2:46 PM, Captain Papyrus said:

Cloud plays definitely fine, won a few For Glory battles with him even.

Thats cool! too bad I only got the 3DS version.

I wish they made the Miiverse stage for the 3DS SSB that would had been cool considering the Miiverse itself is for both 3DS and WiiU networks.

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

8 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

A sad day indeed.

LOL! I see you caught that little pun (though not good with jokes) but yall know what I mean. :-)

I admit this topic was fun im going to miss these type of conversations until next SSB (if there is any for the NX)

However as I stated before we will start posting rest of our SSB4 conversation back to the main thread.

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

And when the new Smash for the NX comes out, there might just be another ballot, and all the rumors, all the speculation, and all the hype will start up again, this ballot had an unexpected end, but for what we got, Bayo's gonna have a big impact on the game, until another ballot, see ya around.

almost 5 years of development was put in this masterpiece!

image.png

I don't understand why you guys use this guy like a punching bag. I mean seriously, does that  sht make ya'll feel good? I understand hazing and constructive feedback, but you guys have hit this dude with -17 rep for not fixing an issue you don't like. Y not just avoid using the character or make it a boss character? I mean Ax is whatever he is, but at least he tries to contribute to the continued existence of mugen even if his chars aren't an Class-A effort. Dis you guys consider he just might not be as talented as Ry, or Pots, or whatever the fuck Werewood is calling himself now? Some of you muthafuckers are getting old or bogged down with real life sht like work or parenthood, but if you bash the sht out people for trying and failing according to your extensive knowledge, there may not be a new generation of creators and mugen will fade. If you don't like the fucking char DL it, open up fighter factory, fix it, upload it, and show the man how its done you dicks. Gotdammit I hate fucking bullies man.