Farewell Loganir and Verz

WalrusLui

http://loganir.blogspot.com/2015/02/all-good-things-come-to-end.html
pretty much sums it all up.
Basically, people like Ax and others apparently keep on using sprites of Loganir and Verz without permission, using it to create a new characters with stolen sprites and claiming it as their own and such. This has happened so much it actually made Loganir and Verz lose motivation in MUGEN as they felt VERY disrespected. So they have decided to hang up the MUGEN coat and hat for good.
i knew about Loganir's retirement for awhile, Verz PM'ed me about it. I tried convincing Verz to keep on going, but they already made their decision and I will respect it. Wellp, there's nothing we can do now but wish Loganir and Verz a good farewell and good luck in the future. They've done more than enough for the community and we will cherish their works as masterpieces.
So let us all give them our warmest goodbyes and farewells! It's the least we can do :')

(also, Loganir put a not-so-subtle hint on who he's having an issue with in the blogpost. Just look at the picture and you'll see it.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :crywithno:

I'm going to missed them. They are one of the best DC and Marvel-style characters makers ever known.

I remember when Loganir and Verz made Thor and it was an awesome character and played Thor alot in mugen.

Well all I can say for them is thanks for everything they done for mugen. You two will be missed :bye:

Also teaches all of us a lesson: If you use someones sprites or thier codes (including sounds and other thing for making characters or stages) Make sure you ask for permission to the author including giving them credit for letting you use their works for your projects. We all should keep that in mind.

it's rather ironic that mugen is all about using other people's sprites to make characters (Or sometimes, our own.), and the higher-ups behind those sprites actually don't mind at all.

I don't want to say that their decision to leave was wrong. Not everyone have the same reaction to stuff, like this case.

Just read my first phrase and let that sink in.

the biggest insult to any creator is not being credited for their stuff used in another creator's works. That can drive that creator to lose motivation and lose interest in MUGEN, which is what has happened to those 2... shame to see 2 veteran MUGENites go but best of luck in life.

• 2 weeks later...