[Gen6] Noobie's 3DS has been stolen, new friend code inside

CozySquirtle

its a new month, Noob

so, any battle we have til December, we need to keep track of our win - lose record

Yeah but unfortunetly it won't happen Man! Some Jack-Ass took my 3ds out of my backpack while I was traveling to see my brother and i thought i left it at my home until I realized. >:-(

so pretty much my battles days in pokemon are over I'm going on line and shut -down my pokemon GL account plus I'm going to comfirm to Nintendo Network to lock my ID so no body don't use my Info for they own purpose.

I will PM the rest of the people in MFFA about it so they get the word out.

So if you guys see my profile up online in pokemon X/Y that is not me playing. If that ass-hole challange yall do me a favor and kick his F**king ass. :angry1:

As I said in the PM, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Truly a tragic moment.

A moment of silence for redwing, Meloetta and all of Noobie's other Pokémon. They will be missed.

Your games are all digital downloads, right? They're stored on SD cards as opposed to physical copies?

As I said in the PM, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Truly a tragic moment.

A moment of silence for redwing, Meloetta and all of Noobie's other Pokémon. They will be missed.

Your games are all digital downloads, right? They're stored on SD cards as opposed to physical copies?

Well the good thing is my Meloetta and other pokemon and Legendaries are safe because they are in "poke Bank" which I'm glad that Nintendo have my ID account locked so who ever has my 3DS can't access it. Plus i backed up my data from my 3DS to my secured computer since my PC has a SDcard reader. :-)

The suck part is The game was a physical copy. Meaning what ever pokemon I had Is pretty much gone or taking by sombody else. so Pretty much RIP my Clefairy(with magic gaurd ability + Life orb), redwing (Salamance), and my Breeded Blissey with counter. :cry2:

But thanks for your support Ricepigeon, GarchompMatt, Xan, squirtle, Darkwolf13, Kanbie, and others. I really had fun battling you guys. Hopfully Next year I will do battles again. :goodmood:

At least his shiny Espeon is still preserved in one of my PC boxes, so there's that. Though I really wish this thing had Baton Pass :p

LOL! That Shiny-Espeon is a gift from me for all the battles I had with you so its pretty much yours. Maybe you can probly Breed it with another espeon and teach the young Eevee Baton Pass before you evolve it. :-)

Well... don't sweat it, I have a ton of Pokemon I can easily IV breed for Natures and whatnot, especially for ORAS due to tutor moves. Getting a specific egg move could be difficult if my Pokemon doesn't have that move already. Whenever I get the chance, Noob, I'll back ya up.

Well... don't sweat it, I have a ton of Pokemon I can easily IV breed for Natures and whatnot, especially for ORAS due to tutor moves. Getting a specific egg move could be difficult if my Pokemon doesn't have that move already. Whenever I get the chance, Noob, I'll back ya up.

Thanks Darkwolf13  :goodmood: 

I don't know what IVs they had.

I don't think he had any Hidden Power users so put them at all 31 and call it a day :p

Also, I think these posts feel more appropriate in its own thread instead of in the X&Y video thread, so I went ahead and split the posts off.

This is why you clone Pokémon before performing a one-way transfer.

I'd help you out, too, but I'd imagine you'd want the same things back, and I don't know what natures, IVs, EVs and moves they had.

Yeah thanks Garchompmatt I should consider that next time. :goodmood:

When it comes down to nature and IVs I  usaully Breed pokemon with 5-6 IVs with nature like 'Hardy' and 'Adament'

I don't think he had any Hidden Power users so put them at all 31 and call it a day :p

Also, I think these posts feel more appropriate in its own thread instead of in the X&Y video thread, so I went ahead and split the posts off.

Sorry about that. i did kind of throw the topic way off when all this ooccured.   Thanks for doing this Ricepigeon.

Good news! i went ahead and brought another 3DS (XL) so I will be back online soon. However since I contacted Nintendo to tranfer my info to the new one I have now its going to take 3-5 days tell I get everything back in order. Plus I need to reinput everyones  FC so I will have a new FC code for yall register.

Also I brought Virtual copy of pokemon X. Unfortunitly I have to start over from the beginning since my last game was hard copy. but this time I won't have to worry about buying the game over again.

so with that in mind when I get Pokemon OR/AS i won't play it tell I finish X.

Once again thanks everyone for supporting me through this situation. :goodmood:

Awesome! I'm back online in pokemon X

Also I just checked my Poke'Bank is still intact as I predicted (My Melotta is safe thank goodness). So everything is is back to norm. :-D

All I need to do now is to go through the game and finish it. also I'm going to generate a new FC code soon. :goodmood: