Ky's Palette Thread

CozySquirtle

Got some terrible news friends,

I wont be able to make palettes anymore. I got hit with something called a "Java Driveby" 3 different times less then a week. Lucky, It didn't wipe anything out. I went searching for what caused the problem, here it was Fighter Factory, Im still puzzled on how it was that but it was, I dont no if it was the version I was using or what it was, but it was the source of the 3 different attacks. Im still pretty upset, I cant do the one thing that actually makes me happy and by pass' the time.

how about reinstall....or use ANOTHER maker? :GHEYFACE:

sure he has one pallete but why does it matter, I would rather have him make palletes for characters I would actually use rather than crap is all. how about palletes for the spawn that was recently updated.

sure he has one pallete but why does it matter, I would rather have him make palletes for characters I would actually use rather than crap is all. how about palletes for the spawn that was recently updated.

Spawn could work too.

However, you should point out the flaws of Alex Mercer besides the fact that he's a Kyo spriteswap.

@Total: Dont blame me for not being able to do my best, blame the system.

I'm not being mean to you, I should've checked Mercer's palette sheet firsthand.

Now on to my next request,

Kong's SonSon

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Uploads/KONG/Chars/MvC2/MVC2_Sonson.7z.zip

I really don't care about Kong's creations, even if they're not accurate.