[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

..and that pokemon would had been Snorlax of course.

We have to remember: this isn't Pokemon Type Wild. Just because a lot of Type Wild characters are playable in this game (Lucario, Gardevoir, Gengar, Blaziken) doesn't mean all of them are going to be (lol Swalot) and that having PTW characters added would be more or less a coincidence. Lucario and Blaziken might have been givens, but Gardevoir and Gengar can still be considered a coincidence. Still, I wouldn't say he's completely out of the question, but he kind of feels a bit under-appreciated by Game Freak themselves.

We have to remember: this isn't Pokemon Type Wild. Just because a lot of Type Wild characters are playable in this game (Lucario, Gardevoir, Gengar, Blaziken) doesn't mean all of them are going to be (lol Swalot) and that having PTW characters added would be more or less a coincidence. Lucario and Blaziken might have been givens, but Gardevoir and Gengar can still be considered a coincidence. Still, I wouldn't say he's completely out of the question, but he kind of feels a bit under-appreciated by Game Freak themselves.

Indeed...

Well we all know that it is the choice Gamefreak wants in the game. However its still kinda unacceptable for them just to have 10 playable pokemon be in the roster. considering they have way more selection of pokemon for them to put in the game. :-P

Considering we don't have any Ground-types to represent in the current roster I say Garchomp should make the cut in this game.

...No, I'm sorry, but please no. I mean, I'm not sure who else would work though. Maybe Excadrill, but deep down I could see him being way overpowered for a game like this. ...But please, not Garchomp. O_o

...No, I'm sorry, but please no. I mean, I'm not sure who else would work though. Maybe Excadrill, but deep down I could see him being way overpowered for a game like this. ...But please, not Garchomp. O_o

Well we could say the same with Charizard being overpowered considering it has 2 forms of mega-evolutions (doe it only using the x version in this game) compared to Garchomp only having one and it made it to the roster.

However Excadrill well be awesome too. :goodmood: