[HR 1.0] Within The Depths Of The Abstract

GLB

Ever since I saw this stage in a sreenshot, I've been looking forward to it's release. Though I do have 2 remarks :

1) Whenever I click the download link, MediaFire gives me a "acces denied" message. Could you look into this please?

2) While the stage is quite awesome, the squid looks quite out of place compared to the overall style of the stage. Is there a "squid-less" version or a way to remove the squid altogether from it?

Ever since I saw this stage in a sreenshot, I've been looking forward to it's release. Though I do have 2 remarks :

1) Whenever I click the download link, MediaFire gives me a "acces denied" message. Could you look into this please?

2) While the stage is quite awesome, the squid looks quite out of place compared to the overall style of the stage. Is there a "squid-less" version or a way to remove the squid altogether from it?

1) http://www.mediafire.com/download/zic6l9my6m7ptah/WTD.rar

2) if u ask me then...

Strange looking stage.  I like it.  It's a cool design for a stage that I haven't really seen in Mugen.

Also, that squid just screams familiar.

Thanks, brah. 

Not sure, found a gif on google and cut/edited it. 

Sorry. I'll upload another link later, unless the other dudes link worked for you then that's cool too or w/e. 

Yeah man, go into the .def find and remove: 

[bG Squid]
type = anim
actionno = 10
delta = 1,1
start = -130,160
mask = 1
velocity = 1,0
tile = 1,0
tilespacing = 3200,0
sin.y = 30,300

[begin Action 10]
3,0, 0,0, 7
3,1, 0,0, 7
3,2, 0,0, 7
3,3, 0,0, 7 
3,4, 0,0, 7
3,5, 0,0, 7
3,6, 0,0, 7
3,7, 0,0, 7 
3,6, 0,0, 7
3,5, 0,0, 7
3,4, 0,0, 7
3,3, 0,0, 7
3,2, 0,0, 7
3,1, 0,0, 7

[bG Squid2]
type = anim
actionno = 11
delta = 1,1
start = 120,-50
mask = 1
velocity = 2,0
tile = 1,0
tilespacing = 3000,0
sin.y = 20,200

[begin Action 11]
3,0, 0,0, 7
3,1, 0,0, 7
3,2, 0,0, 7
3,3, 0,0, 7 
3,4, 0,0, 7
3,5, 0,0, 7
3,6, 0,0, 7
3,7, 0,0, 7 
3,6, 0,0, 7
3,5, 0,0, 7
3,4, 0,0, 7
3,3, 0,0, 7
3,2, 0,0, 7
3,1, 0,0, 7

I don't think the squid stand out too much though, it's supposed to be an abstract stage after all.

I like it. There's not much of surrealistic stages out there, definitely getting it.

Yeah, the stage was supposed to just make absolutely no sense but look dope. 

Thanks broheim. 

like one of those thing you see in your mind at summer while smooking weed and listening to some retro 80's~70's songs.

Pure originality man really nice

This minus the 70's/80's. 

Thanks brosama. 

Sorry. I'll upload another link later, unless the other dudes link worked for you then that's cool too or w/e.

Yeah man, go into the .def find and remove:

Yeah, I had a suspicion already I had to do that but now it's confirmed by the man himself so thanks anyway!

I'll edit the .def file of my downloaded copy but whether you'll upload a link to a "squidless" version or not is entirely up to you man.

• 4 weeks later...