The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

*Back with Reimu*

Was that the sound of another gap opening? No, I need to focus on tomorrow's match. Hey Hikari, are there any special abilities you have that I might be able to enhance on the fly? For example, I can use my borders to teleport attacks and increase it's speed.

*Back with Reimu*

Was that the sound of another gap opening? No, I need to focus on tomorrow's match. Hey Hikari, are there any special abilities you have that I might be able to enhance on the fly? For example, I can use my borders to teleport attacks and increase it's speed.

Sasuke jumps up near Reimu before summoning a large bird.

Sasuke_Hawk.png

"You must be the one Raina mentioned."

Spoiler

flickr-4423432834-hd.jpg

LightFlare and the others ride the elevator to the Club floor. The party is in full swing and the mood is good. But underneath a storm is brewing. LightFlare and the others move threw the crowd and notices a familiar face...

ryur.gif

Kyo! What's up!?

kyo-port.gif

LightFlare!? You!? In a club!?

ryur.gif

Well..ya know. Just trying to unwind?

shingo-half.gif

Yea right...you were in the Slugfest weren't you?

ryur.gif

You know it.

heavyd-pr.jpg

He knows you too well, eh LightFlare?

shingo-half.gif

Heavy-D?! Watsup man?!

kyo-port.gif

How's it going D?

ryur.gif

Nice to see my fellow Tv star.

kyo-port.gif

Yea we have become a bit infamous as of late. I see you got a crew now.

ryur.gif

Indeed. Guys this is...

profile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

I can introduce myself, Mr Karate Guy. The names Cody Trevors.

potemkin-profile.gif

HELLO. IM POTEMKIN. NICE TO MEET YOU.

selectangel.gif

My...you're "big."

potemkin-profile.gif

INDEED, I AM YOUNG LADY.

kyo-port.gif

Guys this is my "friend" Angel.

selectangel.gif

Sup guys?!

ryur.gifheavyd-pr.jpgprofile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

Heeey!

shingo-half.gif

Hey! What about me?!

kyo-port.gif

Heh...and Shingo.

shingo-half.gif

The party ANIMAL! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

*Shingo fist pumps to the music*

ryur.gif

Good ol Shingo...

So D? What's up with does drinks?

heavyd-pr.jpg

I wit dat.

potemkin-profile.gif

I SUPPOSE I'LL JOIN YOU AS WELL...

*Potemkin, Heavy-D and Cody head to the bar*

shingo-half.gif

Well the girls aren't gonna dance with themselves!

*Shingo dances into the crowd*

kyo-port.gif

So LightFlare. What bringz you to Kalos City?

ryur.gif

Just wanted to lay low. But I soon realized my money was only a thing low was my funds. So I entered the Underground Slugfest, won and here I am.

selectangel.gif

You won? Impressive. You must be almost as strong as Kyo! Lol!

kyo-port.gif

Almost...heh.

ryur.gif

Heh...she definitely thinks highly of you Kyo. Maybe for good reason. Maybe...

kyo-port.gif

On a serious note...It seems there is more to this clone business than I thought. An old "friend" approched me and told me he needed me as "bait" to lure out the clones. What's crazy is that I thought for sure HE was involved with their return.

ryur.gif

Interesting. I was approched by a strange couple after the tournament. They insisted that the a man by the name of Igniz was behind the clones. Not only that but he would be looking for me as well as you.

kyo-port.gif

Was it a man named Zero?

ryur.gif

Yea...you know him?!

selectangel.gif

Oh yea. We know him alright. I used to work with an organization called Nests. He was second in command.

kyo-port.gif

Indeed we have history. But apparently things have changed. They once wanted world domination but when that failed they all dissapared...until now.

ryur.gif

Where is Zero's associate?

kyo-port.gif

His name is Krizalid. He's somewhere around here. He does seem like the party type so he's most likely doing recon. Speaking of partying enough about that. I just wanna relax a bit. Can I interest you in a drink?

ryur.gif

You already know the answer to that...

kyo-port.gif

Lol! Right...well. How bout you Angel?

selectangel.gif

Not on the job. Lol!

kyo-port.gif

Ok, ok.

LightFlare tries to relax as well. But he realizes that it's always calmest before the storm. He has good reason for his feelings of reservation as in the crowd lurks a familiar foe...

kyo-redf.gif

Spoiler

Igniz! I've found Kyo. But he is not alone. LightFlare is here as well and they seemed to have formed an alliance with the Heavy-D and two other men. Shingo is also here and out former agent Angel as well. Not only that but Krizalid is here. He and Kyo were talking and Kyo did not attack him. This could mean they have formed a truce...or they may actually be allies.

igniz-hood.gif

Krizalid? That means OriginalZero is most likely not far behind. What do you think CloneZero?

zero-45_small.jpg

Indeed...it seems the table shave shifted.

igniz-hood.gif

You are currently outnumbered. Kyo and LightFlare where enough to best you before. You would be slaughtered if you attempted anything now. Stay back. I will devise a more suitable plan of attack. I will contact you with further instructions.

kyo-half-kusan.gif

Yes sir.

The clones fall back into the crowd. It seems that Igniz is preparing himself for what he knows will be a battle. LightFlare approaches Kyo and the others to tell them their next move.

ryur.gif

Kyo...I have to leave. I must prepare for an important journey. But I and the the others will meet back here in Kalos City when I'm done. Zero and his associate Marisa will meet me, D, Cody and Potemkin. I suspect the clones will be keeping a close eye on you. If they suspect we have backup they may not attempt an attack. But I'm not sure if they aren't already prepared for that. Either way watch your back. Have your associate Krizalid contact Zero the next time he approaches you. He will explain further.

kyo-port.gif

Where will you go?

ryur.gif

I'll find a place to stay for the night. I'll leave in the morning. I must head to the Hyuga Clan village. It's supposed to be hidden but I have to find it. If I truly want to master my new abilities. Tell the others I will see them soon...

kyo-port.gif

I understand. Take care.

With that LightFlare leaves the club and heads towards a hotel nearby. His mind on what awaits him in the upcoming journey. His inpending battle with Igniz. And the images that plagued his mind. Maybe a good night sleep will do him good. If only his dreams were safe...

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

8TfnMCB.png

"I still want to know who opened that gap and why they opened it. Just to fuck with me?"

eB7t7NQ.png

"Are you sure you just didn't fall into your own shadow?"

8TfnMCB.png

"That's stupid. Anyway we should probably look around."

eB7t7NQ.png

"Funny you should say th-"

*Cirian looks for two specific blondes*

"Not around...."

nightclub-1.jpg?w=888

LightFlare and the others ride the elevator to the Club floor. The party is in full swing and the mood is good. But underneath a storm is brewing. LightFlare and the others move threw the crowd and notices a familiar face...

ryur.gif

Kyo! What's up!?

kyo-port.gif

LightFlare!? You!? In a club!?

ryur.gif

Well..ya know. Just trying to unwind?

shingo-half.gif

Yea right...you were in the Slugfest weren't you?

ryur.gif

You know it.

heavyd-pr.jpg

He knows you too well, eh LightFlare?

shingo-half.gif

Heavy-D?! Watsup man?!

kyo-port.gif

How's it going D?

ryur.gif

Nice to see my fellow Tv star.

kyo-port.gif

Yea we have become a bit infamous as of late. I see you got a crew now.

ryur.gif

Indeed. Guys this is...

I can introduce myself, Mr Karate Guy. The names Cody Trevors.

potemkin-profile.gif

HELLO. IM POTEMKIN. NICE TO MEET YOU.

selectangel.gif

My...you're "big."

potemkin-profile.gif

INDEED, I AM YOUNG LADY.

kyo-port.gif

Guys this is my "friend" Angel.

selectangel.gif

Sup guys?!

ryur.gifheavyd-pr.jpgprofile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

Heeey!

shingo-half.gif

Hey! What about me?!

kyo-port.gif

Heh...and Shingo.

shingo-half.gif

The party ANIMAL! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

*Shingo fist pumps to the music*

ryur.gif

Good ol Shingo...

So D? What's up with does drinks?

heavyd-pr.jpg

I wit dat.

potemkin-profile.gif

I SUPPOSE I'LL JOIN YOU AS WELL...

*Potemkin, Heavy-D and Cody head to the bar*

shingo-half.gif

Well the girls aren't gonna dance with themselves!

*Shingo dances into the crowd*

kyo-port.gif

So LightFlare. What bringz you to Kalos City?

ryur.gif

Just wanted to lay low. But I soon realized my money was only a thing low was my funds. So I entered the Underground Slugfest, won and here I am.

selectangel.gif

You won? Impressive. You must be almost as strong as Kyo! Lol!

kyo-port.gif

Almost...heh.

ryur.gif

Heh...she definitely thinks highly of you Kyo. Maybe for good reason. Maybe...

kyo-port.gif

On a serious note...It seems there is more to this clone business than I thought. An old "friend" approched me and told me he needed me as "bait" to lure out the clones. What's crazy is that I thought for sure HE was involved with their return.

ryur.gif

Interesting. I was approched by a strange couple after the tournament. They insisted that the a man by the name of Igniz was behind the clones. Not only that but he would be looking for me as well as you.

kyo-port.gif

Was it a man named Zero?

ryur.gif

Yea...you know him?!

selectangel.gif

Oh yea. We know him alright. I used to work with an organization called Nests. He was second in command.

kyo-port.gif

Indeed we have history. But apparently things have changed. They once wanted world domination but when that failed they all dissapared...until now.

ryur.gif

Where is Zero's associate?

kyo-port.gif

His name is Krizalid. He's somewhere around here. He does seem like the party type so he's most likely doing recon. Speaking of partying enough about that. I just wanna relax a bit. Can I interest you in a drink?

ryur.gif

You already know the answer to that...

kyo-port.gif

Lol! Right...well. How bout you Angel?

selectangel.gif

Not on the job. Lol!

kyo-port.gif

Ok, ok.

LightFlare tries to relax as well. But he realizes that it's always calmest before the storm. He has good reason for his feelings of reservation as in the crowd lurks a familiar foe...

kyo-redf.gif

Igniz! I've found Kyo. But he is not alone. LightFlare is here as well and they seemed to have formed an alliance with the Heavy-D and two other men. Shingo is also here and out former agent Angel as well. Not only that but Krizalid is here. He and Kyo were talking and Kyo did not attack him. This could mean they have formed a truce...or they may actually be allies.

igniz-hood.gif

Krizalid? That means OriginalZero is most likely not far behind. What do you think CloneZero?

zero-45_small.jpg

Indeed...it seems the table shave shifted.

igniz-hood.gif

You are currently outnumbered. Kyo and LightFlare where enough to best you before. You would be slaughtered if you attempted anything now. Stay back. I will devise a more suitable plan of attack. I will contact you with further instructions.

kyo-half-kusan.gif

Yes sir.

The clones fall back into the crowd. It seems that Igniz is preparing himself for what he knows will be a battle. LightFlare approaches Kyo and the others to tell them their next move.

ryur.gif

Kyo...I have to leave. I must prepare for an important journey. But I and the the others will meet back here in Kalos City when I'm done. Zero and his associate Marisa will meet me, D, Cody and Potemkin. I suspect the clones will be keeping a close eye on you. If they suspect we have backup they may not attempt an attack. But I'm not sure if they aren't already prepared for that. Either way watch your back. Have your associate Krizalid contact Zero the next time he approaches you. He will explain further.

kyo-port.gif

Where will you go?

ryur.gif

I'll find a place to stay for the night. I'll leave in the morning. I must head to the Hyuga Clan village. It's supposed to be hidden but I have to find it. If I truly want to master my new abilities. Tell the others I will see them soon...

kyo-port.gif

I understand. Take care.

With that LightFlare leaves the club and heads towards a hotel nearby. His mind on what awaits him in the upcoming journey. His inpending battle with Igniz. And the images that plagued his mind. Maybe a good night sleep will do him good. If only his dreams were safe...

Lightflare dreams of running a maze. it twists and turns but it is as if he is being guided. He eventually comes to a door. A loud heart beat can be heard inside. and a voice emits from it.

"Awoken corrupted warrior! Lest you fall before you Wake!"

Behind lightflare stands a slightly familiar girl

vis105_1.jpg

Satsuki: "What secrets lie behind that door? and whats more how is it that i have been pulled into the dream i was manipulating?"

Her eyes glow sickly red.

"You thought me defeated, but in truth i just want your power to myself. Lets dance in dreams, Shall we?"

She Rushes Lightflare, Her very nails glowing bright red as well. She swipes furious at him.

76561198050004597.png

On 9/20/2014 at 4:29 PM, Prodigal Trailblazer said:

Lightflare dreams of running a maze. it twists and turns but it is as if he is being guided. He eventually comes to a door. A loud heart beat can be heard inside. and a voice emits from it.

"Awoken corrupted warrior! Lest you fall before you Wake!"

Behind lightflare stands a slightly familiar girl

Spoiler

vis105_1.jpg

Satsuki: "What secrets lie behind that door? and whats more how is it that i have been pulled into the dream i was manipulating?"

Her eyes glow sickly red.

"You thought me defeated, but in truth i just want your power to myself. Lets dance in dreams, Shall we?"

She Rushes Lightflare, Her very nails glowing bright red as well. She swipes furious at him.

ryu-msh-vs-sf-fix.png

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I am not the man...the beast I once was! I will never return to that wretched monster! And you will never have it's power! NEVER!

*LightFlare fights back but cannot seem to land a decisive blow*

0hGNWik.png

ryu-msh-vs-sf-fix.png

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I am not the man...the beast I once was! I will never return to that wretched monster! And you will never have it's power! NEVER!

*LightFlare fights back but cannot seem to land a decisive blow*

Before Satsuki can land a crippling blow there is a flash of light that blinds Lightflare. He can the sounds of bones crunching. When the light fades a strange creature is before him, It swallows His assailant And takes a new form.

vis205.jpg

Demon: "I always knew she could be killed so easily... but to possess his dreams and attempt to take the power for herself? I thought she was my most loyal comrade..."

vis194_3.jpg

"It would be bad mannered of me to consume you in your Weakened state."

Lightflares vision fades and he awakens to A Girl humming in his hotel room.

waking.jpg

"You're pretty strong for someone whose been fighting a curse during an entire underground fighting tournament, what a strange tourist you are..."

76561198050004597.png

*Regin stands on a rooftop not too far from the hotel LightFlare is in*

oe_regin.gif

*chuckles* Quite the addition you're trying to make. *shields her eyes from the sunlight* all right shadows, broadcast their conversation to me.

*the two shadows nod as they make their way towards the designated location: LightFlare's room. Getting through the a/c unit, one shadow is near the front door, the other under the bed, as a connection is made. Regin hears the word tourist.*

There goes her favorite word.

Before Satsuki can land a crippling blow there is a flash of light that blinds Lightflare. He can the sounds of bones crunching. When the light fades a strange creature is before him, It swallows His assailant And takes a new form.

vis205.jpg

Demon: "I always knew she could be killed so easily... but to possess his dreams and attempt to take the power for herself? I thought she was my most loyal comrade..."vis194_3.jpg

"It would be bad mannered of me to consume you in your Weakened state."

Lightflares vision fades and he awakens to A Girl humming in his hotel room.waking.jpg

"You're pretty strong for someone whose been fighting a curse during an entire underground fighting tournament, what a strange tourist you are..."

street446.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...what happened? I thought I was done...who are you? And what are you doing in my room?

0hGNWik.png

Kalos City (American Miko Storyline)

Far from their sights, Lilly sat on a roof edge and looked at the moon.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Whenever the sun is here, light. Whenever the moon is here, darkness. They fight for a space in the world..."

"Yet one cannot exist without the other."

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"To think that you would follow me... Yuuka Kazami."

Yuuka appeared right behind her, with a spin. Her beautiful dress was flowing with the wind.

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"Why is the shepherd away from her sheep?"

41646587_p4_zps43ee9014.png

"There are some wild roses around with their thorns big."

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"My thorns are quite good and I do like them."

41646587_p7_zps411a8810.png

"Well, little tulip, bees can't go on my flowers whenever they want."

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"You seem rather enjoyed. But don't worry. My petals won't go down thanks to some wind."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"Just remember. A sunflower is always following the sun."

And she disappeared.

bRUnUns.png

street446.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...what happened? I thought I was done...who are you? And what are you doing in my room?

normalgrin.png

"I am Lacus, Shadow of the fifth star, and today I am your liberator.

I too want whatever secret powers you hide inside. .. Luckily for you i'm not so ill mannered as to not let you have a chance to fight back."

She gets up and opens the closet.

"next time we meet, I will consume you. Please try to live that long."

She enters the closet closing the door behind her. Lightflare can feel her spiritual energies fade away as if she has left.

76561198050004597.png

normalgrin.png

"I am Lacus, Shadow of the fifth star, and today I am your liberator.

I too want whatever secret powers you hide inside. .. Luckily for you i'm not so ill mannered as to not let you have a chance to fight back."

She gets up and opens the closet.

"next time we meet, I will consume you. Please try to live that long."

She enters the closet closing the door behind her. Lightflare can feel her spiritual energies fade away as if she has left.

oe_regin.gif

Or, she might go consume him.....I guess, but he seems like a specimen worth keeping alive in my opinion. One of you should stay by his side and monitor him. *A shadow returns to her, an unintelligible grunt is heard from the other, becoming a part of LightFlare's shadow*

Now in the meantime, where did Lacus run off to?

Kalos City (Tournament Storyline)

After eating, Magio and Kokoro met an acquaintance of the first in the hotel. He was a worker, and a high-level one. He ordered the rest to take both the the VIP Room, at the hotel top. Once reaching there, they jumped in the bed and slept.

Morning came out. Since Kokoro was sleeping, Magio got out to the balcony, sp he could look at the view.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"Wherever I go, a shadow trails me... I know you're here, show yourself!"

Anna Ametrine's Theme: 

http://youtu.be/xuMDXit8mpc

Behind Magio, a girl appeared. That girl was Anna Ametrine, a dead servant that gave her life to save him and his friends a long time ago. Although she is simply an illusion, these manifestations can happen of her free will and she is real once in touch to the world.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

"..."

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"What is it? If something did happen, tell me."

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

"I see. The responsibility changed you."

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"In what sense?"

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

"When it was the last time that you smiled at everything?"

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"Not everything is a sea of roses. One day or other, I would learn that."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"Prince Magio, what about eveyone? Have you been seeing them oftenly?"

When she asked, Magio's heart ached. He was missing everyone. He looked back at the door and prepared to leave.

Depressed_zpsadc8dcc2.png

"Anna, I would love to chat with you, but I have to go now. Sorry..."

Anna disappeared. The next thing Magio saw was another girl, similar to Anna. No, it was Anna's other side, which was called Victoria, The Witch of Emptiness. Magio looked at him, definitively angry.

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

"Running as always..."

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"I'm not running."

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

"You say that, but whenever you want, you simply turn your back to the ones close to you."

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

"Your words doesn't affect me the slightest, Victoria.'

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

"Never I wanted to change your mind... but don't you feel that I might be right?'

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"Whether it changes my mind or not, that doesn't mind you."

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

"Yes it does. Not me, but ME."

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"Tch... when Anna comes again, if I have the time, I'll chat properly with her."

30909423_zpsa0aea271.gif37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

"That is a promise. Well, I will be waiting to talk with you again, so I can make you smile. See you soon, Prince Magio."

Anna/Victoria faded as the sunlight gave Magio warmth. However, at the time it was, the least he wanted was a happy scenario.

bRUnUns.png

Krizalid reaches for his cell and calls Zero

krizalid.jpg

"i've made contact with Kusanagi."

ozerosmall.png

"I trust there were no issues? Did you see any of the clones?"

krizalid.jpg

"Negative. Actually, I can't shake the feeling they've seen me talk with Kusanagi and not get into a fight with him. This damn club is too big and makes it too easy for them to blend in."

ozerosmall.png

"I understand. However, we'll be staying in the city to keep an eye on our "friends". I hope it is not too much trouble to stay at a hotel for the night."

krizalid.jpg

"Understood. I just hope you don't put us in a really cheap one."

Meanwhile, at the hakurei shrine. A gap opens up as Meimu comes out of it.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Ugh, did I really procastinate this? I hope I don't develop Yukari's lazyness habits..."

She proceeds to look around

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"Please tell me she didn't went far. I really don't want to have to deal with this for too long."

DarkflareEX.png

*Hikari seems to be lost in thought, which Reimu and Raina both notice. Nevertheless, she seems to be performing some stretches*

Dfq4Vej.png

"You know... I really wish we didn't have to fight Lily... There has to be another way."

zLwEJbQ.jpg

"So, just how strong is she?"