The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

krizalid.jpg"Well well, what do we have here? You're a hard one to track down Kusanagi. And I see you have one of our former agents and your lapdog with you."

shingo-half.gif

Hey kettle! You calling the pot black?

selectangel.gif

Uuuhg....Krizalid.

kyo-port.gif

You've got some nerve. I always knew you wers still alive. Come to finish the job your clones couldn't?!

*Kyo clenches his fist*

marisa.png"Just consider yourself lucky that I'm not allowed to hurt you....yet.ozerosmall.png"Do not misunderstand me, I do not regret my time as one of NESTS's elites. Indeed, it is a miracle that we all have survived the events, as if a higher being has decided to spare us. We've come back as the group knows as the Disapproving Bosses thanks to a particular third party that was rather interested in us. But alas, even the bosses were disbanded as well. We were then left to go on our own paths. However, Igniz has always believed that he is superior and has done all he could to prove himself as such. The glory days of NESTS are over. In short...I'm not betraying my former master. I am simply saving him from committing the same mistake twice.

ryui.gif

I understand. But where do I come in? A side from his apparent interest in my..."data"?

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

shingo-half.gif

Hey kettle! You calling the pot black?selectangel.gif

Uuuhg....Krizalid. kyo-port.gif

You've got some nerve. I always knew you wers still alive. Come to finish the job your clones couldn't?!

*Kyo clenches his fist*

krizalid.jpg

"As tempting as it would be to show you why I'm superior to you, not only are you not my target, but those clones are just my problem as they are yours. Besides, you being bait for them is all I need."

ryui.gif

I understand. But where do I come in? A side from his apparent interest in my..."data"?

ozerosmall.png

"He is likely to send something even stronger than the Kusanagi clones, so I would suggest you prepare yourself. Additionally, he must be transporting his minions here from his space station somehow. We need his minions to tell us how exactly are they doing this."

DarkflareEX.png

Kalos City (Tournament Storyline)

36515196_p14_zpsf7638056.png

"Magio, Marisa's getting angry!!"

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

"Wait just a little more. If they start to fight, we'll dive in and stop them."

36515196_p15_zpsba55a6ac.png

"Are you sure there's any need on waiting? Let's just jump and do our thing!"

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"No, not now! Just watch!"

Kalos City (American Miko Storyline)

Maribel followed Reimu and Raina on the gap. She wasn't understanding a little bit of what was going on, but she remembered that she didn't presented herself.

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

"I am sorry that I did not introduced myself. My name is Maribel Hearn. Pleased to meet you all."

bRUnUns.png

krizalid.jpg

"As tempting as it would be to show you why I'm superior to you, not only are you not my target, but those clones are just my problem as they are yours. Besides, you being bait for them is all I need."

kyo-port.gif

Bait?! You trying to tell me that you and your old buddies arent responsible for this?!

ozerosmall.png

"He is likely to send something even stronger than the Kusanagi clones, so I would suggest you prepare yourself. Additionally, he must be transporting his minions here from his space station somehow. We need his minions to tell us how exactly are they doing this."

ryui.gif

Agreed. So if we find Kyo we can most likely find the clones...and then interrogate them.

0hGNWik.png

Maribel followed Reimu and Raina on the gap. She wasn't understanding a little bit of what was going on, but she remembered that she didn't presented herself.

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

"I am sorry that I did not introduced myself. My name is Maribel Hearn. Pleased to meet you all."

"Oh right, Raina Havenray." The American Miko then extends a hand.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"YOU of all people should know considering you DID make me. Yukari, the least you could do is help me figure out a way to solve this crisis."

cNkn8y5.png

"You're overstepping your bounds, Meimu. Solving crises isn't your job at this point. Causing them, however, is."

"Oh right, Raina Havenray." The American Miko then extends a hand.

*Hikari extends her gloved hand toward Maribel*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Hikari Tannenbaum. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

*Hikari notices Reimu looking at her scrupulously, suspecting Hikari of some kind of foul play. Although Reimu doesn't need to say a word, Hikari already knows Reimu thinks she's Yukari*

reimuhakurei1.png?w=247&h=300

Hikari, are you somehow related to Yukari? Aside from the names being damn near the same, what got to me was the golden hair. But worry not, I don't have any reason to suspect you. I mean after all, there's only one youkai I know that actively visits my shrine, a place where you can "free food".

kyo-port.gif

Bait?! You trying to tell me that you and your old buddies arent responsible for this?!

krizalid.jpg

"Not all of us. The Kusanagi clone project was shut down after my defeat. Igniz decided to reactivate it for his own purposes. I need you as bait because those clones are the only ones that know how to get to the space station Igniz is in. Unless you happen to have a rocket stashed somewhere."

ryui.gif

Agreed. So if we find Kyo we can most likely find the clones...and then interrogate them.

ozerosmall.png

"That will not be necessary. I already have an associate of mine looking for Kusanagi. Concentrate on preparing yourself for the upcoming challenge."

cNkn8y5.png"You're overstepping your bounds, Meimu. Solving crises isn't your job at this point. Causing them, however, is."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I don't think I'll be as much of a mastermind troll as yo-. Wait, you want me to annoy your past self to the point she'll leave on her own?"

DarkflareEX.png

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

"Well, I will try to tell. I remember that I was walking into a forest and I was lost. There were many fairies around. Hmm... Oh, then I got to your shrine and saw you talking with another girl... if I'm not wrong, she was dressed like a witch. And after that, I am not able to remember a single thing. I was like someone was forcing me out of my own dream..."

bRUnUns.png

reimuhakurei1.png?w=247&h=300

Hikari, are you somehow related to Yukari? Aside from the names being damn near the same, what got to me was the golden hair. But worry not, I don't have any reason to suspect you. I mean after all, there's only one youkai I know that actively visits my shrine, a place where you can "free food".

Dfq4Vej.png

"We're cousins, actually, though I'm sure she's aware of it too. It's a long story, so I won't bore you with the details. Still, I appreciate your not holding me in the same contempt as her."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I don't think I'll be as much of a mastermind troll as yo-. Wait, you want me to annoy your past self to the point she'll leave on her own?"

cNkn8y5.png

"In a sense, yes. There's too much at risk by allowing her to stay here. However, I am more concerned about that other gap youkai claiming to be my cousin."

On 9/16/2014 at 0:18 PM, Darkflare said:

krizalid.jpg

"Not all of us. The Kusanagi clone project was shut down after my defeat. Igniz decided to reactivate it for his own purposes. I need you as bait because those clones are the only ones that know how to get to the space station Igniz is in. Unless you happen to have a rocket stashed somewhere."

kyo-port.gif

Why should I trust you? Give me one good reason shy I should forget about all the things you've done?!

shingo-half.gif

You shouldnt, Kyo! It's some sort of trick, bro!

selectangel.gif

I don't think so, Shingo. I can tell when Krizalid is lying. He looks like he's telling the truth. As crazy as that sounds.

kyo-port.gif

Well if that's the case, then how will I contact you when the clones attack me?

shingo-half.gif

Cellphones bro! Kriz you got a cell? Or some sort of hi tech communication device. Maybe something left over from your "past endeavors"? Lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaY7JPwDiJk

On 9/16/2014 at 0:18 PM, Darkflare said:

ozerosmall.png

"That will not be necessary. I already have an associate of mine looking for Kusanagi. Concentrate on preparing yourself for the upcoming challenge."

ryuio.gif

Now more than ever, I have to master my abilities.

potemkin-profile.gif

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IGNIZ'S FORCES? ARE THE CLONES THE ONLY THREAT OR COULD THERE BE AN EVEN GREATER CHALLENGE THAT AWAITS US?

ryuio.gif

Us?

potemkin-profile.gif

YES. I FEEL THAT WE MET FOR A REASON, LIGHTFLARE. I WAS BLESSED WITH THIS BODY NOT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL GAIN. BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS GIVEN TO ME FOR THE PURPOSE OF HELPING OTHERS. THIS IS MY WORLD AND I SHOULD HELP PROTECT IT.

profile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

I've been thinking and I've decided that my hero days aren't done yet. I can still do one more good deed. I'm in too.

heavyd-pr.jpg

My girl might not approve but...LightFlare's one of the "realest" dudes I know. Pun intended...lol! I'm in!

ryuio.gif

Thanks guys...then we must prepare. But I must go my own way for now. There is something I need to do. When the time comes we'll meet back here in Kalos City. What will you do...uh...what IS your name?

0hGNWik.png

cNkn8y5.png

"In a sense, yes. There's too much at risk by allowing her to stay here. However, I am more concerned about that other gap youkai claiming to be my cousin."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I understand. I just hope when I get rid of her it will still make her eventually decide to become...well....you. I wonder why that gap youkai claims to be your cousin. Not a lot of people would want to associate themselves with you since you've become notorious of being quite the nuis-... I'll be quite now and get going."

kyo-port.gif

Why should I trust you? Give me one good reason shy I should forget about all the things you've done?!shingo-half.gif

You shouldnt, Kyo! It's some sort of trick, bro!selectangel.gif

I don't think so, Shingo. I can tell when Krizalid is lying. He looks like he's telling the truth. As crazy as that sounds.kyo-port.gif

Well if that's the case, then how will I contact you when the clones attack me?shingo-half.gif

Cellphones bro! Kriz you got a cell? Or some sort of hi tech communication device. Maybe something left over from your "past endeavors"? Lol!

krizalid.jpg

"I highly doubt the clones will leave you alone long enough to be able to contact me via celphone. Just head to a more open area and I'll hide somewhere nearby. The clones are too obsessed on finding you to think of the possibility of a trap, much less of us being allies thanks to our past history."

ryuio.gif

Now more than ever, I have to master my abilities. potemkin-profile.gif

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IGNIZ'S FORCES? ARE THE CLONES THE ONLY THREAT OR COULD THERE BE AN EVEN GREATER CHALLENGE THAT AWAITS US?ryuio.gif

Us?potemkin-profile.gif

YES. I FEEL THAT WE MET FOR A REASON, LIGHTFLARE. I WAS BLESSED WITH THIS BODY NOT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL GAIN. BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS GIVEN TO ME FOR THE PURPOSE OF HELPING OTHERS. THIS IS MY WORLD AND I SHOULD HELP PROTECT IT.profile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

I've been thinking and I've decided that my hero days aren't done yet. I can still do one more good deed. I'm in too.heavyd-pr.jpg

My girl might not approve but...LightFlare's one of the "realest" dudes I know. Pun intended...lol! I'm in!ryuio.gif

Thanks guys...then we must prepare. But I must go my own way for now. There is something I need to do. When the time comes we'll meet back here in Kalos City. What will you do...uh...what IS your name?

ozerosmall.png

"My name is Zero. We'll be staying in the city. I'm aware of high crime rate, but I don't think that will be a problem for us."

marisa.png

"I would like to see some common punk try and mess with us. They would have to have a deathwish if they did that,'

DarkflareEX.png

krizalid.jpg

"I highly doubt the clones will leave you alone long enough to be able to contact me via celphone. Just head to a more open area and I'll hide somewhere nearby. The clones are too obsessed on finding you to think of the possibility of a trap, much less of us being allies thanks to our past history.

kyo-port.gif

I don't take orders from you...

selectangel.gif

Just chill Kyo, baby. We'll party tonight and worry about those clones later. Its like Krizalid said...they'll come to you.

shingo-half.gif

Now THATS what I'm talking about!

*Shingo starts fist pumping to the music*

kyo-port.gif

Well...the lady has spoken. Heh...you'd better find something to do Krizalid cuz we gonna be here for a while! Come on Angel!

selectangel.gif

Oooohhh!

*Kyo grabs Angel and heads to the dance floor*

ozerosmall.png

"My name is Zero. We'll be staying in the city. I'm aware of high crime rate, but I don't think that will be a problem for us."marisa.png

"I would like to see some common punk try and mess with us. They would have to have a deathwish if they did that,'

ryuio.gif

Then it's settled. I'll find a place to spend the night. I'll be leaving I the morning. But I'll be back when the time is right. Till then we'll need to be able to contact one another. I guess I'm finally gonna have to buy a phone...

profile.jpg?type=user&ts=0910-1105

I'll be around. I think I'm bout to head upstairs and vet a few drinks.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Same here. Afterwards I'll have to explain this to my girl and spend some time with my family before I go. Time for soms training...

potemkin-profile.gif I will remain here as well.

ryuio.gif

Alright...sounds like a plan.

LightFlare and the others head toward the Elevator. They have no idea that Kyo is just above them partying the night away. With clones on his tail, Kyo chosez to let his enemies come to him. LightFlare doesn't feel so alone. What awaits him and his comrades on their journey towards Igniz.

0hGNWik.png

The American Miko turns toward Hikari.

"It's been a very complicated day. I thought it'd just be meeting Reimu, but... well, to keep things short, I met Maribel, your cousin, and another doppelganger."

Raina's cell phone rings.

"Hold on," Raina says, before picking up the phone.

"Aw geez, Sasuke, I was just going to Gensokyo for some important matters," Raina states.

"Gensokyo's one of those places that has severe incidents every so often," Sasuke replies.

"Whaddaya mean possible severe incidents, I'm not involved in those."

"I don't believe you."

"Honest."

"I'm still coming to that fight club you were at."

"Jeez, really?"

"I am qualified, you know."

"Alright, alright. Just don't pick a fight with anyone who thinks themselves a god."

"... it was one time, Raina."

The call ends. Raina puts her phone away.

"It's been a very complicated day. I thought it'd just be meeting Reimu, but... well, to keep things short, I met Maribel, your cousin, and another doppelganger."

"Aw geez, Sasuke, I was just going to Gensokyo for some important matters," Raina states.

"Gensokyo's one of those places that has severe incidents every so often," Sasuke replies.

"I don't believe you."

"Honest."

"Jeez, really?"

"Alright, alright. Just don't pick a fight with anyone who thinks themselves a god."

*Cirian slowly turns towards Raina*

eB7t7NQ.png

".........Nevermind."

"I don't believe you."

"Honest."

"Jeez, really?"

A friend of yours? I hope they don't get into as much trouble as mine do