The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

evolryu-ssf4ae-art.jpg

He's pushed me...too far. Uuuhh...I didn't want...to do this. But I'm going to use "his" style. I learned alot in our battle. His moves are designed to kill. But you have left...me no choice. *cough* From now on...it's all or nothing.

PREPARE YOURSELF!

ssf4-er3.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'LL CRUSH YOU!

MISOGI!

*Yagami is smashed through the ground*

*Hurt Bad + Inside Bleeding *

d9q37.jpg

I must re-group myself . its a shame

orochi_iori_kof_99_mugen_by_orochidarkky

*Madness Madness Madness*

SVCC_Orochi_Iori.png

mugen002.png

Are You DOne? but I am NOTT *Ghawwwwwwwwwwwwww*

*some memory pops in head*

kyo_kusanagi_vs_orochi_iori_by_kyoflamea

NEVERRRRR !!!

*makes me even more mad*

IoriGif.gif

SemTtulo-1.jpg

*YAGAMI ATTACKS*

Asobi wa owari da!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNl1Dv9D8k

No I am not Finihsed

screenshot.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVVjXIv21bM

1401813194df312-big-1.jpg

Not Even close to finish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9rCUEmqEo

Wrong Again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuT8NSSr4

orochi_iori_kof_um_mugen_by_orochidarkky

*STANDING TALL AND MAD* My POWERS ARE BEYOND YOUR ASSUMPTIONS LIGHT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS INSIDE ME

*Yagami has Smashed Light extremely bad on surface*

21f09s8.jpg

Doshita?

GET UPP!!!!!!!!! OR I"LL BURY YOU LIKE THAT Iori_Yagami.jpg

there is only rule and that is for extra big images

are u adding more ?

Actually he's right. Man you post a lot of videos in one post. I get you point but it's kinda hard watching all those videos. Btw you must not have read the post after the one you quoted. My character already left. It took you so long to respond. Plus TimeWeaver interrupted our battle.

Actually he's right. Man you post a lot of videos in one post. I get you point but it's kinda hard watching all those videos. Btw you must not have read the post after the one you quoted. My character already left. It took you so long to respond. Plus TimeWeaver interrupted our battle.

"Ruined" your battle

unamused.png

He has denied me for the last time.

Now he must be beaten into submission.

akumae.gif

"Don't you think it's a little excessive to hold a grudge on the guy for not wanting to join your little group?"

akumaw.gif

"Come to think of it, you haven't exactly been clear on what your group actually does."

so aside from image thing . what are you trying to say is my last response went in vain ? :angry1:

not this but there is no battle ? :extremeanger:

i was attending something . oh man :tableflip:

ryu-ee3.gif

I have a feeling that my last refusal to Trailblazer will come back to haunt me. He may already has his sights set on another candidate. I feel a familiar energy is nearby. Darkflare. And Trailblazer.

*later on*

ryu-udoncomicx.jpg

This must be the place...time to pay my old frienemy a visit.

*LightFlare approaching Darkflare's Lair*

ryu-ee3.gif

I have a feeling that my last refusal to Trailblazer will come back to haunt me. He may already has his sights set on another candidate. I feel a familiar energy is nearby. Darkflare. And Trailblazer.

*later on*

ryu-udoncomicx.jpg

This must be the place...time to pay my old frienemy a visit.

*LightFlare approaching Darkflare's Lair*

*LightFlare would arrive to a large steel door. A lone security camera proceeded to watch him and track his movements. There didn't seem to be a way to open the door.*

MechHisui-1.png

"Good day sir, do you have business with us?"

The mecha maid's appearance was rather sudden...

*LightFlare would arrive to a large steel door. A lone security camera proceeded to watch him and track his movements. There didn't seem to be a way to open the door.*MechHisui-1.png"Good day sir, do you have business with us?"The mecha maid's appearance was rather sudden...

ryu-nx7.gif

Hello young maiden. Im here in search of an old rival of mine. Im Lightflare. Although I since you already know who I am. I wouldn't have guessed he was the formal type. Is he available?

akumae.gif

"Don't you think it's a little excessive to hold a grudge on the guy for not wanting to join your little group?"

akumaw.gif

"Come to think of it, you haven't exactly been clear on what your group actually does."

unamused.png

Im trying to rebuild my group. then it can do things...

The spiral will rise again!

what about you?

would you join and become Grand Marshal?

ryu-nx7.gif

Hello young maiden. Im here in search of an old rival of mine. Im Lightflare. Although I since you already know who I am. I wouldn't have guessed he was the formal type. Is he available?

MechHisui-1.png

"He's currently having a discussion with another. He should not be long however. Lightflare was it? Are you also an imitation like he is?"

unamused.png

Im trying to rebuild my group. then it can do things...

The spiral will rise again!

what about you?

would you join and become Grand Marshal?

akumaw.gif

"Do things? Do you even know what you intend to do? I really am not the type to get involved in something Inhave absolutely no idea what's going on in."

MechHisui-1.png

"He's currently having a discussion with another. He should not be long however. Lightflare was it? Are you also an imitation like he is?"

ryu-nx11.gif

Imitation? I asure you there is only one LightFlare. Although we are students of the same discipline. I chose a different path. But im curious. Why do you refer to him as an..."imitation?"

i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz340/DarkflareEX/MechHisui-1.png

"Because he is a clone of the one called Akuma. He was created for an unknown purpose that even he does not know nor has shown any interest in discovering claiming to follow his own path, so to say. I suppose it would explain why he dislikes dwelling in the past. I had assumed you were also a clone just like him."

i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz340/DarkflareEX/MechHisui-1.png

"Because he is a clone of the one called Akuma. He was created for an unknown purpose that even he does not know nor has shown any interest in discovering claiming to follow his own path, so to say. I suppose it would explain why he dislikes dwelling in the past. I had assumed you were also a clone just like him."

(what an interesting plot twist)

ryu-ukettetato.jpg

Never considered such a thing. How is this possible?

MechHisui-1.png

akumaw.gif

"Do things? Do you even know what you intend to do? I really am not the type to get involved in something Inhave absolutely no idea what's going on in."

smirk.png

What is it that you want to do? Contract with the spiral and together we can achieve this goal.

(what an interesting plot twist)

Never considered such a thing. How is this possible?

MechHisui-1.png

"My apologies, but I do not have that information of such a possibility in my databanks. But this world is rather vast."

smirk.png

What is it that you want to do? Contract with the spiral and together we can achieve this goal.

akumar.gif

"I have no interest in wishes. I am satisfied with the way I am. I already have all I've wanted."

MechHisui-1.png

"My apologies, but I do not have that information of such a possibility in my databanks. But this world is rather vast."

akumar.gif

"I have no interest in wishes. I am satisfied with the way I am. I already have all I've wanted."

unamused.png

Kyubey was right, tricking teenage girls is alot easier than trying to get adult fighters to join me... I'll just ave to try a much harder stratagem from now on.

Goodbye dark one.

~Leaves in a burst of magical energy~