Mickey Rogers by R@CE AKIR@ & SKELETOR EX

HALE R@CE CAES@R

Mickey Rogers

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Mickey Rogers whatsoever, it is a custom version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character. 

Note 4: Custom Voice Overs were done by Skeletor EX himself along with the additional sprite shading, sprite edits, winquotes and some move ideas.

Note : If you already downloaded before please go redownload again because I just added in the ports that Skeletor EX and Hungry Wolf made. You can choose which one you want in Big Portrait Folder or change the group numbers around in the sff to the one you want. Also fixed the typo in the read me

Why is the scaling so odd?  It's not a CPS sprite character.  Should be straight .74

Why you say? He's sized like that because I wanted him to be that way. Don't be so nick picky about something I clearly have more knowledge on. 

Trust me, I think I know what I'm doing. Also that Dudely is a CVS sized character that CVS abstract from mugenguild did. So if he's the size of a actual CVS character, not to mentioned I put Micky next to pot's Ryu, then I think I know what I'm doing dude.

To sum this up. He is fine as is, and nothing is wrong with the way I sized him. 

its fine I just didn't want a giant argument to start out. Also no offense to skeletor but is the classic voice going to become an option I checked the config and didn't see a voice option. I want his original voice if at all possible as a choice?

its fine I just didn't want a giant argument to start out. Also no offense to skeletor but is the classic voice going to become an option I checked the config and didn't see a voice option. I want his original voice if at all possible as a choice?

Wow man! Sorry but we axed his original voice overs because they were so limited and old sounding. Sorry man...

its fine. I mostly just like non custom voice work in my stuff. no offense to you. you sound fine. Occasionally its fine but I just always think of classic mickey :P. good job both of you.

its fine. I mostly just like non custom voice work in my stuff. no offense to you. you sound fine. Occasionally its fine but I just always think of classic mickey :P. good job both of you.

Thanks man! I'm sure someone will come along and add it at some point. 

I dont know if this is your 1st try converting sprites @Skeletor but went pretty well.

When he punches has this feel that he could do a MK style Brutality anytime i mean almost is a massacre lol nice

Thanks a lot! It actually is my first time converting sprites!  I frankensprite runs, and attacks all the time for both Infinite and R@ce, but I figured I'd have to learn to convert at some point. Because Dampier (Think I spelled that wrong)  is not always available. I've wanted a Mickey in a newer style for years! lol And this is the second character I"ve done voice overs for as well. Glad you like him!

Why you say? He's sized like that because I wanted him to be that way. Don't be so nick picky about something I clearly have more knowledge on. 

Trust me, I think I know what I'm doing. Also that Dudely is a CVS sized character that CVS abstract from mugenguild did. So if he's the size of a actual CVS character, not to mentioned I put Micky next to pot's Ryu, then I think I know what I'm doing dude.

To sum this up. He is fine as is, and nothing is wrong with the way I sized him. 

Nice take, but absolutely not.  First off, there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't be scaled 1:1.  Unlike CPS, NeoGeo outputs 4:3 320x240.  Sprites do not need aspect correction.

And secondly, you're just plain wrong.  Here's CVS sprites compared to AOF sprites at my scaling (localcoord = 432,324 / .74 x .74)

mugen000.png