Hulk released by Adrian (July 9, 2014)

Dumanios

[Previews]

OccyPo8.png

http://youtu.be/rqHZoW-up5A

[DL Link]: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfl4pfbcym2r3ff/Hulk+From+Marvel+super+heroes+1995+CPS2+capcom+game.rar

[Comments]: It's... uh, better than Bozz Lightyear.

OK, taken from the vid's description: "Here's my hulk creation he's based on MSH.I added the hitsparks and the fightFX from MSH.Even though I added 4 special moves and 1 hyper."

Idk if you can call Adrian a new Actarus, cause that's kind of far. However, he is bad, that's for sure.

Also, just to say this: This isn't even his Hulk to begin with. According to the def file, it seems it's edited from MGMurrow's Hulk. So how can he mess this one up?

Well.. Besides mostly missing sprites, If these 2 screenshots don't leave out any warning, idk what will:

06p8iCC.png

(His Default standing, btw)

D51VTGE.png

Tell me what's wrong with this pic here.

Nice small portrait!

Longest rar file name I've seen since Shin Orochi etc. etc. etc. KFM.

According to the def file, it seems it's edited from MGMurrow's Hulk. So how can he mess this one up?

I don't know either, but it seems he knows how. :troll:

So let's see:

- misaligned effects everywhere in the .sff;

- misaligned sprites everywhere;

- no shared palette for a lot of sprites;

-

attack = 150

defence = 300

why?

- attacks lack impact; the default sounds add to it; some hitsparks are misaligned;

- and hey, how did I miss checking the CLSNs?!?

mugen000-6.png

Look at the art!

No seriously, I hoped no one was going to use this, and here I am, looking at this!  :fffuuu:

Also, showing the misplaced hitspark. For the record, all hitsparks are placed there, I repeat ALL!

All CLSNs are like this.

- The animation for the Gamma Crush flying pieces of ground is so ugly I can't even describe it!

- The dust effect in his intro is cut;

- first line of the cmd: ;-[AI by Loganir and BlackDragon]------------------------------------------

perfect!

The character is bad, a "frankencode" (new term created by me :fuckyea: ) of MGMURROW, Loganir and BlackDragon various characters.

I think he would have got better result with MUtaGEN, heheheh.

You also forgot a couple of things, though I found them out just by fighting him. :P

-In one instance when he "bounces" or "falls", a sprite of Beast appears for a brief second.

-If you hit Hulk while he's doing his launcher, he magically "stands" in the air.

-Also, his "throw" (If he has one) is also messed up, sending his opponent up in the air, glitching them out as well (To the point where they're even standing in the air, and can't attack till Hulk touches them)

-His so-called "projectile" doesn't even have a "break" effect, hitspark, or anything when it hits his opponent.

Although..

attack = 150

defence = 300

why?

Explains why he takes too long to beat, but hits like a bag full of steel bricks.