I wanted one but everyone has one so mine is the best and dont forget that

ask me cool stuff, dont ask me boring shit like what color is my shirt

go

ask me stuff

do ittttttttttttttttttttttt

hurry~

ask me cool stuff, dont ask me boring shit like what color is my shirt

what color are your pants. 

No but really, why do they call it pants? Isn't it just one pair so it should be Pant. I mean, saying a pair already means plural so do we really need the S at the end? Kin'a redundant dont ya think? It should be Pair of pant and Pair of shoe.

Also, don't you think Parafpant (Pair of pant) is a cool think to shout when a fighter attacks, or for a special technique....... it's no worse then Cammy's Can of Sprite, is it?

:=D: Best question ever!

I have question. Why'd you bail on our "ROK conversation." And don't worry, I'm not offended. Just curious.

I think i mentioned it to you guys once that i was just feeling really disinterested and unmotivated, and even when i was active in there, i felt like i wasnt contributing much (not much feedback, suggestions, etc, just kinda there.....then Mark left it and Watta never got to go there so it was like.....why am i here, ya know?)

At the end of the day, you know where to find me and i see most of yall anyway at NAM.

No but really, why do they call it pants? Isn't it just one pair so it should be Pant. I mean, saying a pair already means plural so do we really need the S at the end? Kin'a redundant dont ya think? It should be Pair of pant and Pair of shoe.

Also, don't you think Parafpant (Pair of pant) is a cool think to shout when a fighter attacks, or for a special technique....... it's no worse then Cammy's Can of Sprite, is it?

that's a lot of questions.

I dunno why they do stuff like that. We should just get rid of pants all together. they just get in the way.

I think the Parafpant thing would be cool for someone who like specializes in clothing combat or somthing

Maybe a superpowered tailor? Super Seamtress??

Or.......a fighter who's JUST a pair of pants.

ok im done

maybe

are you planing some mugen work dude?

Yep! Quite a few things. I was on a little hiatus because i started hating mugen and all my fav people quit or went missing. But motivation is back.

I just gotta decide which old wip i need to finish first....probably a certain lifebar....then a stage.....

seriously u came up with this :redcard:

@Genesis

1- What do you think of me? (20 words minimun)

2- Why we become "Friends" dat sudenly?

3- Moojin Creator - (9) or Moojin Creator - Ahuron?

4- One of us gona release a char someday?

5- Zombies starts  atacking your town and you have 2 guns to choice (A shotgun or a Dual pistol) and 2 rides to use (A 1 ton Motocicle or a Loyal and obedient T-Rex ) what you would pick to defend the town?

@Umezono

2- You dont miss dat dancing Dalshim avatar????

3- Do you like my current signature??

4- If you could erase one site what would be?

5- Do you like MFFA?

6- If someone hit you what you usually do?

@Genesis

5- Zombies starts  atacking your town and you have 2 guns to choice (A shotgun or a Dual pistol) and 2 rides to use (A 1 ton Motocicle or a Loyal and obedient T-Rex ) what you would pick to defend the town?

1. You are one of my fav people in this 'community'. You don't act fake like a bunch of others i know and some you know. I think you're a (kinda) fast learner. You used to suck imo but now you're better than me(sorta). I think it's funny when you troll NAM. uhhhhhh i cant think of stuff to say lol

2. Idk sometimes things like that happens. I don't really remember how we became friends, but it doesn't matter.

3. Ahuron

4. Hard to say. Let's just say yes.

5. Shotgun and T-Rex obviously. If someone kills the T-Rex or if it falls while i ride it, i still have a shotgun/

@Genesis

@Umezono

2- You dont miss dat dancing Dalshim avatar????

3- Do you like my current signature??

4- If you could erase one site what would be?

5- Do you like MFFA?

6- If someone hit you what you usually do?

1. I really don't know you that well, you are funny tho. I really dunno what else to say besides the fact I'll probably get to know you better once I start posting on MFFA more.

2. It's coming back soon

3. It's fine I guess

4. Reddit

5. It's a cool place yeah.

6. What else? Hit them back.

This is for both Gen and Ume

1. Which would you prefer as a pet, a Siberian Husky or a German Shepherd? And why?

2. What's your biggest interest?

3. Do you believe in extraterrestrial lifeforms?

4. Would you smack a random stranger kid that make fun of your feet hair of a sudden? (Happened to me yesterday and i'd land a touchdown in his head but i was not in mood to do so)

5. Do you collect stuffs (not mugen related)?

6. What's your big plan atm?

7. Do you have any interest on prehistoric literature?

8. Favorite sport(s) to do?

This is for both Gen and Ume

1. Which would you prefer as a pet, a Siberian Husky or a German Shepherd? And why?

2. What's your biggest interest?

3. Do you believe in extraterrestrial lifeforms?

4. Would you smack a random stranger kid that make fun of your feet hair of a sudden? (Happened to me yesterday and i'd land a touchdown in his head but i was not in mood to do so)

5. Do you collect stuffs (not mugen related)?

6. What's your big plan atm?

7. Do you have any interest on prehistoric literature?

8. Favorite sport(s) to do?

1. Siberian Husky. I never cared for German Shepherds and i know someone with 6 Siberian Husky's and they are awesome. Plus they kind have that wolf look to them and i like wolves.

2. That's a tough one since i have so many interests. I suppose game development would be it.

3. Yes. I refuse to believe we're in a universe so vast alone. Although, i have other theories as to why we might be as well.

4. I hardly have feet hair and i wouldn't smack them over it. I'd either get real pissy or just laugh at them for caring so much about my feet.

5. Snowglobes and foreign money.

6. Pay off my debts, find like-minded people and start a business. Or if fate allows it, work for a gaming company/studio (indie or not).

7. Nope.

8. I hate sports but i kinda find interest in track & field. I just never bothered to do it...