SF3 Urien by Rajaa Released (29/06/2014)

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

SNK also have a pair of brothers, Jin Chonrei and Jin Chonshu, and Kim Donghwan and Kim Jaehoon :awesome and also palettes swap brothers: Kyo-1 and Kyo-2, Hanzo and Fuuma, Joe and Hwa Jai (KOFXIII), Ash and Saiki?

I think Ash and Saiki are not brothers but descendant & ancestor.....same with Hanzo Hattori and Kotaro Fuuma, in World Heroes series they are rivals.

SNK also have a pair of brothers, Jin Chonrei and Jin Chonshu, and Kim Donghwan and Kim Jaehoon :awesome and also palettes swap brothers: Kyo-1 and Kyo-2, Hanzo and Fuuma, Joe and Hwa Jai (KOFXIII), Ash and Saiki?

I think Ash and Saiki are not brothers but descendant & ancestor.....same with Hanzo Hattori and Kotaro Fuuma, in World Heroes series they are rivals.

joe and hwai aren't brothers either,sogetsu and kanzuki  from samurai showdown 4 and up are bros,  but anywho... looks like a solid character  though. 

How could I forget Sogetsu and Kazuki :=D: I am not saying that they are brothers, I am saying that they are palettes swap brothers :awesome

Wow, what's that stage? Also, that guard bar isn't even from SF3, unless it's Warchia's...

Warchia's guard bar