Ask me hentai questions.

llyyr

@Borewood2013, on 01 Jul 2014 - 04:04 AM, said:snapback.png

I see, so how many hours per day do you spend on your hentai?

>> At least 2 hours a day, or more. But school is being a dick so I don't really even have enough time to sit in front of my computer.

Out of your hentai collection, how much percentage is free-stuff, and how much percentage is paid-stuff?

What's the best hentai of 2014?

Free! Eternal Summer. :troll:  Nah I lie.

It's:

1. Seikoku no Dragonar, this thing just finished airing and it's way too eroge for an average penis.

2. Kantai Collection, it's gonna air in a few days. I have read it before so I know it's eroge. :v

3. Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, this also hasn't aired yet.

Borewood2013, on 02 Jul 2014 - 4:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Out of your hentai collection, how much percentage is free-stuff, and how much percentage is paid-stuff?

One does not simply buy hentai. :truestory:

Oh I thought hentai can be bought or rented like real p0rn in stores.......

And, which type of hentai do you like the most?

a) 2D/2.5D

b) 3D

c) real human cosplays

@Borewood2013:

Oh I thought hentai can be bought or rented like real p0rn in stores.......

And, which type of hentai do you like the most?
a) 2D/2.5D
b) 3D

c) real human cosplays

>> Mostly 2D and mangas.

Is hentai going this way too?
- looked at a hentai item in like 1980, put it under you bed for keeping for years, during like 1990-2013 you came across with many newer hentai items, all of a sudden one day in 2014 you discovered the old 1980 one under your bed, when you did comparison would you have some....hmmmm......special feeling?  (sorry my English is not good enough to make my sentences simpler and more meaningful, hope you could get it.........)

Is hentai going this way too?

- looked at a hentai item in like 1980, put it under you bed for keeping for years, during like 1990-2013 you came across with many newer hentai items, all of a sudden one day in 2014 you discovered the old 1980 one under your bed, when you did comparison would you have some....hmmmm......special feeling?  (sorry my English is not good enough to make my sentences simpler and more meaningful, hope you could get it.........)

>> That 1980 hentai is probably Sailor Moon, and I don't like Sailor Moon. 90% of the hentai I have are made after 2005.

What do you think about MUGEN hentai?  In some Chinese MUGEN groups, some totally go for their hentai way only.  I am not able to communicate with this Chinese MUGEN group at all.

So, are MUGEN hentai contents doing expected job you expect?

1. How to fuck a Vagina properly?

Thrust it in, without taking the panties off.

What do you think about MUGEN hentai?  In some Chinese MUGEN groups, some totally go for their hentai way only.  I am not able to communicate with this Chinese MUGEN group at all.

I don't really look at MUGEN hentai other than what Kai links in my Skype. That guy is too pro at taking sexually suggestive MUGEN screenshots.

Borewood2013, on 06 Jul 2014 - 7:29 PM, said:snapback.png

>> I don't really look at MUGEN hentai other than what Kai links in my Skype. That guy is too pro at taking sexually suggestive MUGEN screenshots.

Do you remember when was your first contact with hentai?

If you don't then, how did you know of hentail in the first place?

Borewood has taken a very large interest in Hentai it seems  :awesome

Sorry but I am a hentai fan at all.  I ask Syncro hentai questions all because the topic of his is called "Ask me hentai questions".

Also I somehow want to know about the "behind the scene" thingy of a hentai fan for long but have had no chance to ask anybody.  This topic of his gives me a good chance.  I like to take chance whenever I see one........

I'll answer both.

1, it was Ryoucchi who used to post links in the MFFA chat which often led to NSFW anime images. That's how I got in contact with hentai.

2. Again, I blame Ryoucchi. And Sweetfire, a little bit.

Borewood has taken a very large interest in Hentai it seems  :awesome

ikr

Sorry but I am a hentai fan at all.  I ask Syncro hentai questions all because the topic of his is called "Ask me hentai questions".

Also I somehow want to know about the "behind the scene" thingy of a hentai fan for long but have had no chance to ask anybody.  This topic of his gives me a good chance.  I like to take chance whenever I see one........

I see what you did there. :troll:

Borewood2013, on 07 Jul 2014 - 4:52 PM, said:snapback.png

>> I'll answer both.

>>, it was Ryoucchi who used to post links in the MFFA chat which often led to NSFW anime images. That's how I got in contact with hentai.

>> 2. Again, I blame Ryoucchi. And Sweetfire, a little bit.

Seeing you are a hardcode hentai fan now, I guess you won't be so regretful about being led to NSFW/hentai by both Ryoucchi and Sweetfire, right heh? (not a question)

I have heard of some hentai types like GL and BL, what do you think about these hentai types?  Are there any other hentai types that interest you a lot? (sorry, double questions)

I have heard of some hentai types like GL and BL, what do you think about these hentai types?  Are there any other hentai types that interest you a lot? (sorry, double questions)

I use GL to take my mind off of mainstream hentai.

BL is ... let's just say no sane guy, unless he's gay, would watch it.

Other hentai types, ahh idk. I just watch/look/read Yuri and Hentai. I'm not really into rape hentai, they're just a bit too much for a 14 year old.

Well, I watch anything except Yaoi if someone actually suggests me to.