Ask me hentai questions.

llyyr

Borewood2013, on 08 Jul 2014 - 6:01 PM, said:snapback.png

I have heard of some hentai types like GL and BL, what do you think about these hentai types?  Are there any other hentai types that interest you a lot? (sorry, double questions)

>> I use GL to take my mind off of mainstream hentai.

>> BL is ... let's just say no sane guy, unless he's gay, would watch it.

>> Other hentai types, ahh idk. I just watch/look/read Yuri and Hentai. I'm not really into rape hentai, they're just a bit too much for a 14 year old.

Now a pretty keen question for you:  Have you ever gotten caught by your families/friends/colleagues when you are enjoy your hentai moment?

* you may ignore this question of mine completely if you feel uncomfortable *

Now a pretty keen question for you:  Have you ever gotten caught by your families/friends/colleagues when you are enjoy your hentai moment?

That's a pretty mainstream question actually. And the answer is no. The Win Key + D and Alt + F4 helps a lot. :awesome

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

Borewood2013, on 11 Jul 2014 - 9:40 PM, said:snapback.png

>>That's a pretty mainstream question actually. And the answer is no. The Win Key + D and Alt + F4 helps a lot. Ghey%20Smile.png

Is there anything like hentai petition?  Like, a hentail series has an unexpected ending, so its fans do a petition to let the author know and beg him/her/it to change the ending or add more endings.  If such hentai petitions exist, then have you ever joined one please?

Would you give me a Pie, or a Gaint knuckle sandwich 

A Pie. :3

Is there anything like hentai petition?  Like, a hentail series has an unexpected ending, so its fans do a petition to let the author know and beg him/her/it to change the ending or add more endings.  If such hentai petitions exist, then have you ever joined one please?

Not all hentai have story/plot. I don't think a petition thing ever works. I am not sociable enough to do a petition even if such thing exists.

• 2 weeks later...

Borewood2013, on 17 Jul 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:snapback.png

>> Not all hentai have story/plot. I don't think a petition thing ever works. I am not sociable enough to do a petition even if such thing exists.

I met with some online hentai people and they once told me they love the "biological moments - i.e. when you feel an urge to go to the washroom" in hentail characters the most.  So, do you like that "biological moments" hentai too?  And, what is the official name of this particular hentai scene?