CvS Asuka Kazama BETA By (Chuchoryu).

JokerintheButt

Yes, when I saw the size of the thread I was going to post my 30+ links to other similar discussions, but knowing that this time Chucho have really fucked up I can see.

That's the problem I always have with apologists. You let people get away with too much and they will start think that they can do anything they want.

Bore and Brock both say that Chucho is a nice guy, but this kind of thing is just bad, no matter the place.

DG, a brazilian mugen creator temporarily left mugen and killed 2 betas because of people that kept leaking his betas, betas that still had test code that he used from other chars to test some things, and was still in the files because they where not replaced yet. This is basic level trust.

If there where not so much people standing for Chucho all the time on the base of "at least he does something" he wouldn't do this kind of thing.

And for the people saying "but CVS had no rights over Asuka and the code was Chucho's", you must stop being pricks and rethink the phrase. The Sprites ARE FROM CVS Artist. Without CVS Artist, the char wouldn't have existed. So Chucho's code would be useless without CVS Artist's sprites. If Chucho didn't want to follow on the conditions imposed by CVS Artist, he should've done his own sprites and don't break his word.

It isn't about Chuchoryu's MUGEN standards, or CvSA owning copyright for Asuka. CvS and Chuchoryu talked with each other about her development. They came to an agreement that the char wouldn't be released until CvSA was finished with the sprites. Chuchoryu went against his word, and released this 'beta' anyway. That's where the problem lies. I don't blame CvSA for being upset. A (wo)man should hold true to their word. Your word is your bond, because overall, that's all people in general can hold you by. If you say you're gonna do something, if you tell someone that you're going to do something, then do it.

Oh, I see thats what Chuchoryu did. But in all honesty CVSNB should have seen it coming Chuchoryu will release stuff promise or no promise that how he is.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sprites ARE FROM CVS Artist. Without CVS Artist, the char wouldn't have existed. So Chucho's code would be useless without CVS Artist's sprites. If Chucho didn't want to follow on the conditions imposed by CVS Artist, he should've done his own sprites and don't break his word.

I knew this would have happened.

This mistake of confusing people.

The sprites were made by CvS The Abstract (CvS TA = CvSnb).

CvSA (CvS Artist?) is the "clone"/"brother in mugen" of Chuchoryu, to put it in simple words. Super Dragon Blade.

Is it difficult to remember the names? huh.gif

CvSTA = CvSnb                      Super Dragon Blade = CvS A

CvS A != CvSnb                      CvS A != CvSTA

i don't know the specifics and i don't want to know them. but for the record, i don't think anything malicious happened and it was more about a communication mistake/barrier.

sometimes chuchoryu can be hard to communicate with. i'll give an example. i thought me and him had an understanding about deathstroke wip. he'd give me a private link for testing and i'd provide feedback for improvement for official release. well, he gave me a link...and everyone else in a youtube video link.

couple that with he just has this thing for sharing. if he thinks something is playable, he'd like people to have it.

except he was talked to in his NATIVE language and he still played dumb and pulled this good job trying though. I feel like I locked this maybe it was another chucho thread? regardless locking.