Eliza Masters( Kens Wife) Beta Released By Silentripper

Lord Batros

• 5 weeks later...

To be honest, why is it weird to mimic moves from other game series? I thought Yuri mimicked some SF moves and Dan Hibiki does the same if I remember correctly.

mimic is 1 thing.

to be married to 1 man, and do NONE of his moves. but moves from like 3 other men.

or even being someones sister (guile) and not even a sonic boom, or a somersault?

its fucked up.

she could of at least does a shoryuken. not a damn genocide cutter.

plus as far as story goes, she shouldnt know how to fight.

but a shoryuken is possible on anybody.

Actualy guys i think most of you don't get to the point. It's an original character, yes she does not have moves of ken and may take them from others, but its pretty well made. She is fun to play and she is not another SF clone character so she can be a greath addition to SF game cast. Most maried couples dont have many things in common but insted complete each other, so i guess i'm pretty happy that she is not a Ken clone.

Actualy guys i think most of you don't get to the point. It's an original character, yes she does not have moves of ken and may take them from others, but its pretty well made. She is fun to play and she is not another SF clone character so she can be a greath addition to SF game cast. Most maried couples dont have many things in common but insted complete each other, so i guess i'm pretty happy that she is not a Ken clone.

Just no.

Look. Eliza isn't an "original character" because she already exists in canon. What we know about her is that her "special moves" must involve tolerating Ken's womanizing, money grubbing, and being great in bed. She's never even been a helper in a VS series game. From just this, we can assume that she has the fighting skills of a worm in a wet paperbag. To top it off, she doesn't have original moves or shotoclone moves. She has SNK character moves. It would be like if I made a character proposed to be Robert Garcia's dad and his only special move was literally Psycho Crusher.

A bit of misconceptions about Ken and Eliza: Actually the SF canon Ken isn't womanizing. In SFAlpha series shows Eliza not only keeping Ken in short lash, but also being supportive on his Street Fighting. Of the two shoto-characters he's the most "mature" if you think about it 1 - He married Eliza and every media shows he's a good husband (except the Raul Julia movie and SF4 movie) 2 - He keeps his family business running 3 - Also, he saw this little girl following Ryu and thought it would be better to give her some FORMAL training so she could defend herself better (Sakura) 4 - Trained some other girl because she annoyed him to submission (Karin)...Ehr....Okay, might not be so noble of his part 5 - He's also supportive to many of the good cast's guys. From every material I saw, specially with Alex and Sean (Sean insisted to be trained) 6 - Also on every media Ken's son (Mel) appears, it shows Ken is a good and caring father 7 - Eliza got a strong personality, as show in SFAlpha series (she's the one who start hitting on Ken, and not the other way around). At one of the puzzle game series (not sure if it's canon) Morrigan forces Ken to go shopping with her and he got beaten by his wife 8 - And yeah, she doesn't fight but in many Ken's ending she watches his trainings and such. So it would be logical if she tries to fight, she's try to mimic his husband

^---igjit.

clue: HE'S RICH! fact of the matter is, some chicks gravitate towards that, period. it can't be help'd.

also: IT'S A PHUKKIN' POOL PARTY!

would you wanna go to a pool party with just a bunch of hard-legs hangin' around?

you know what? don't answer that. i don't eeeeven wanna know.

Jesus Christ this forum is fucking stupid. Yes, I know he's rich. I think that's more than obvious what with his big yacht and so on and so forth. I guess I will spell out my point on a level that a 14 year old would understand since I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY THREAD. 1) Ken has pool parties and shit despite having a girlfriend/wife (see SFA2 and SFA3 stages) 2) Eliza, Ken's aforementioned girlfriend/wife, clearly allows him to get away with this 3) Therefore, given points 1 and 2, we can safely assume that Eliza is totally incapable of whipping Ken's ass Fuck.

1 - It's part of being rich I guess. Gotta keep the public relationships and such. Also it's not because you're married you're only allowed to have sausage parties 2 - In Street Fighter Alpha 2 it's Eliza's birthday party. Nuff said 3 - You don't need to be physically capable to kick your husband's ass. For example I've seem at least one occasion Lois Lane had her husband sleeping in the coach for one week, and she didn't had to use kryptonite.