Destroyed Japan

mr.karatejka

Question

12 answers to this question

Since the one in the video seems like it was self-made, I decided to do the same. I wanted to make it multi-layered with my own parts for delta but, I'm so behind on other works I need to make I figured I would just remake the 1 image stage with the image provided since it's what was originally wanted anyhow. I won't consider this as a release since 1 image stages are too simple to create. It does have superjump though. Click the on the image to download.

m77xmt.jpg

This was a concept stage made by my friend Waffles. He never officially released it. This image is a mockup that he uploaded on Deviantart, which is where this image is from.

He since lost the files so it can't properly be converted for MUGEN.

Well that explains why it's a one image stage lol. 

Edit: I could put something together very similar to this, if people are that interested. I say similar because I'm sure I don't have the sky sprite.

Yeah!!!

I`m interested!!!

Please, can you post this stage???

Thanks a lot!!!

Since the one in the video seems like it was self-made, I decided to do the same. I wanted to make it multi-layered with my own parts for delta but, I'm so behind on other works I need to make I figured I would just remake the 1 image stage with the image provided since it's what was originally wanted anyhow. I won't consider this as a release since 1 image stages are too simple to create. It does have superjump though. Click the on the image to download.

m77xmt.jpg

wow that was quick. well very good.

i was thinking today i m going to do that stage -_-

m77xmt.jpg

thanks for having made This stage Kotik also who is the woman on the Right?,seems I have seen her in A kof game or Something. 

Seeing as both Mr. KOtik and Shiro & Ryoucchi have made a replica version of this stage (KOtik's version being a single image one while the other two have made a multiple images one), I'll mark this as solved and move it over to Completed Requests.

Quick link to Ryoucchi & Shiro's version :