SAVAGE HULK 2.0 FINAL RELEASE

Xasor

Well maybe I can do an update and make it 30 % damage dampener instead of 20 % but he will be weak as hell.

You should read the previous post carefully and edit your comment. You have just instigated what's already been settled 

As for request for it to be nerfed

I made the dampener lessen the damage more. Now the 18 hit combo 821 is now 744. I hope this suits your needs

Note that this is a combo with a coup de grace of a strongest hyper move

BEFORE
QFyPwYH.png

AFTER
spp2OQw.png

Not that much (around 77 difference in damage), but it gets the job done.

Although, it did kind of help decrease a damage on a combo I did with a level 1 super:

U7x134v.png

Which is LP -> MP -> MK -> HK -> qcb P -> qcf 2K

Though, speaking of Hulk, there was another weird thing I found while playing around with him:

-If you do his "Punch Throw" in the corner, then follow it up to HK; Instead of sending his opponent flying towards the wall, his opponent flies to the opposite direction.

J9WeIvf.png

Its because the enemy hasn't turned yet and you grabbed him so it goes in the wrong direction but if you grabbed him while he is facing you that won't happen.

And if it still is that much damage it still take more timing and a max power level to do it. I think that justifies it

Its much more justified than savage hulk by buyog. and MVC2 characters are worse 120 for a normal punch wth. This hulk is borderline justified

The grabs does take timing during a combo (after HK), I give you that.

But still, for a combo with a lvl 1 super, that's almost as much damage as a regular lvl 3 super. But Hulk is strong (even in UMvC3 with what he can do.. like take out 3 guys with one super, combined with X-factor), so I'll let that slide.

Though.. I haven't tested him out yet, but I do wonder how bad Buyog's Savage Hulk is (Though part of me wants to use KameKaze's Hulk as a ref, but that's just me).

The grabs does take timing during a combo (after HK), I give you that.

But still, for a combo with a lvl 1 super, that's almost as much damage as a regular lvl 3 super. But Hulk is strong (even in UMvC3 with what he can do.. like take out 3 guys with one super, combined with X-factor), so I'll let that slide.

Though.. I haven't tested him out yet, but I do wonder how bad Buyog's Savage Hulk is (Though part of me wants to use KameKaze's Hulk as a ref, but that's just me).

I wouldn't recommend that. You can try savage hulk by buyog but it will make my hulk look like it has the softest punches with pillows on his hands compared to that.

LAST UPDATE  5/31/14

-fixed AI bugs

-fixed dampener bug

-fixed some more clsn

-Made the 2nd/3rd/4th round pal selector faster

• 4 weeks later...