AIR THROW - GRAB SMASH - DMG 150 throws downward

SPECIALS(WIP)

HULK SMASH - DF,X,Y,Z (DMG 80,100,120)
HULK CHARGE - DF,A,B,C (DMG 80,100,120)

BREAK YOU - DB,X,Y,Z (DMG 100)
CRUSH YOU - DB,A,B,C (DMG 100)

HYPERS(WIP)

HULK SMASH - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 250)
SAVAGE CHARGE - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 250)

SAVAGE CLAP - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 350)
THE GREEN SCAR - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 450)

this is Great surprise man. ! Thanks You so much for the released, And Btw I will make more pallets for it.. 

when u do, dont be thrown off by the contrast in the light/darkness of the pants, its just how it is , awesome release Xasor 

If you're still accepting feedback, I guess I'll give it to you:

-There's a weird thing going on with the opponent being close to Hulk:

IPDKz4H.pngci3A8d4.png
-Some of the red hitboxes seem a bit too big (I'll just show a few):

XMSip9X.pngJvbClCN.pngmmQKiMG.pngrwHQpgI.pngyOmtQ5f.png

-In fact some of them (including the standing hitbox) looks too awkward:

vFKckzf.png

Simplify them, at least?

-If he's supposed to be MVC-ish, he should not attack during a dash. That's Darkstalker's territory.

-If qcb K is supposed to be a grab from the air, where is there a red hitbox here:

4Hz6ZLU.png

-Forward throw looks awkward at the end:

Ng4ZvbY.png

Why not just keep like Hulk's regular throw (from MvC/MSH)?

-qcf mk if I remember goes straight up not "hovering" up.

-Can't continue pummeling my opponent after qcb 2P or qcb 2K:

QCbIrXf.png

Any reason for this?

-If his Crouching hk is a launcher.. then why doesn't it have the same "auto-recovery" property as crouching mp?

-The "rock crumbling" effect after either qcb 2P or qcb 2K still continues during superpause.

-Can't follow up qcb K -> qcb P. Intentional?

-There was a weird bug I did with qcb K -> hp -> qcb P. It's a bit hard to do, but if I timed it right, it makes it look like as if the opponent is already grabbed, but he's not.

-I know Hulk is strong and all, but

a3VzUoL.png

At least add some kind of damage Dampener! (Did this combo with hk -> qcf K -> hp -> qcb 2K)

That's all from me.

The reply to the proper feedback

I think the main reason for the faults you see is his custom,

I hate MVC it's boring and bland and I hate accuracy since it doesn't give room for creativity so don't get the wrong idea that I'm copying something but also I need it to be uniform it to make him fit in my roster.

- I already simplified the clsn boxes.

-The air grab is not an air grab it's also a standing grab like putting is hand upward while lifting the head

-The rock crumbling effect is timed perfectly to show that the head is lodge to the ground its not a superpause thing cause I can still move.Its done with time ticks and custom states

-The grab bug is impossible. Just play the specials and combos video on my original post and you will see that I can combo on any grab perfectly.

- He has a damage dampener when he is above 4 hitcounts his attacks is reduced by 20 %. I've tested him a thousand times and never got that much damage on a single combo. I wouldn't believe it unless you post a video.

The reply to the lie you made

f64FeNc.png

90bQyi1.jpg

I did your combo and this is the max damage I got. 70 + 120 + 70 + 450 = 710 plus with the 20% dampener it only got 547 damage

that's the max damage you can get and it shows on your bar that it is atleast 900 and also you have a 15 hit combo which means you added more hits to it while the enemy is not hitting back. The max you can get from that combo is 12 hits.

This is not feedback if your gonna lie to me and if your gonna lie to me atleast be sure I can't correct you.

Your right about the clsn but then you just have to lie on the damage.

plus I made sure you can't juggle to much since 4 hits is the max on juggle excluding specials, hypers, and launchers

I also made the liberty to save your image so you can't delete it once I expose the fraud that you are

I'm open to criticism but I look down on you

I'm a nice guy you can ask anyone here but don't you get on my bad side and dare lie to me

Plus your arrogance with "that is all" like you just destroyed my character. Please

Even so it still showed a 15 hit combo but the combo he said is on 12 hits and it shows on your bar that it is atleast 900. The max you can get from that combo is 10 hits. Plus the max juggle is 4 and each standing hit has 1 juggle points.

I did the combo and this is the max damage I got. 70 + 120 + 70 + 450 = 710 plus with the 20% dampener it only got 547 damage

It's probably the Accelerator Character (I did not change ANYTHING in terms of health values).

And just seeing this, thank you for actually making me feel like I'm doing this all for nothing. I would like to re-do my feedback again, but now I'm not so sure.. *sigh* I hate it when I get information wrong.

(And just to clarify, I'm actually an honest guy)

It's probably the Accelerator Character (I did not change ANYTHING in terms of health values).

And just seeing this, thank you for actually making me feel like I'm doing this all for nothing. I would like to re-do my feedback again, but now I'm not so sure.. *sigh* I hate it when I get information wrong.

(And just to clarify, I'm actually an honest guy)

I'm sorry man I deleted the inappropriate, things I said. I thank you for your feedback, I just had a bad night last night with my GF and my head hurts like hell. After that I saw this post. I'm just drunk, again I apologize

I-It's alright.. But thanks anyway..

If you want, I can re-do my feedback... probably. (I'm just still kind of down, since reading what I did wrong pretty much hit me like a lighting bolt)

Edit: Feeling slightly better right now, though still feeling like shit.

@Xasor I'm still waiting for you to give the "go-ahead", since I'm thinking about giving Hulk a re-examination on that combo I mentioned.

I did. I'm just waiting for you to give me the "Okay" to re-check the damage values on that combo I mentioned (Though It was admitingly my fault for listing on how to do it wrongly).

Although.. I've found 3 ways to do it. Just one of them is more simplier.

Let me guess the combo is

x,y,z,z,z,DB,x/y/a/c, DF,c, DB, a+b thats 18 hits

40,50,70,70,70,100,122, 450 = 972 with the dampener 821

QFyPwYH.png

The grabs/specials are interchangeable hence you have 3 ways to do it. You also found the idea when I said the juggles don't count the hypers and specials.

At least its not this atrocity you told me to copy and this even an official game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2XveHYec4

Actually, the combo I did was different:

ID5dpdH.png

LP -> MP -> MK -> HK -> qcb K -> HK (needs timing) -> qcb P -> qcb 2P

However, looking at the damage of my combo, it's.. considerably a lot less than yours (around 98 difference in damage), so nevermind. ^^'

Sorry for all the commotion.. I really am. (I'm just doing this since I pretty much owe you an apology)

..On the bright side, I'm starting to enjoy your Hulk. Keep up the good work. :)