Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady released

volzzilla

Best...Jubilee...ever.

I concur. After watching the preview video, I believe it is safe to say this is, out of all the Jubilee's already made for M.U.G.E.N,  the best version of her to date. Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady did a marvelous job together!

Now not everyone may think this is the best version as not always is the best version of a character the preferred one for everybody. There may even be a certain amount of bug fixes and updates required to draw out this character's full potential, but nevertheless this is, in my humble opinion, the most solid base for a Jubilee ever.

Now if only she was a character I actually liked, this would be like a dream come true.

Why do these people insist on making multiple supers that effectively serve the same purpose, it's pretty pointless to be redundant in your su-

Is that last one an Instant Kill with no start up? What the hell?

Why do these people insist on making multiple supers that effectively serve the same purpose, it's pretty pointless to be redundant in your su-

Is that last one an Instant Kill with no start up? What the hell?

It's not an instant kill.

I concur. After watching the preview video, I believe it is safe to say this is, out of all the Jubilee's already made for M.U.G.E.N,  the best version of her to date. Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady did a marvelous job together!

Now not everyone may think this is the best version as not always is the best version of a character the preferred one for everybody. There may even be a certain amount of bug fixes and updates required to draw out this character's full potential, but nevertheless this is, in my humble opinion, the most solid base for a Jubilee ever.

Now if only she was a character I actually liked, this would be like a dream come true.

I see what you did there.