DECAPRE SF4 Released by mazemerald (5/19/2014)

Moʋniƭorirɲ

but the game hasn't even come out yet, how would the author even know all of her moves?

Since her name was Decapre SF4, so I assume she will have a move from the upcoming update. Like Todd say, maybe the author just base from what he see on her move in USF4, there's a ton of showcase video about her move on youtube now. Guess I have to try it myself, the Pullo version was okay for me, so I want to see what is the different with this one.

This Decapre, like any of the "SF4" characters from MMV is merely an edit of another character. This is an edit of Pullo's Decapre with Cammy's Vs. Series voices.

Yey! MMV never fails to let down.

And when someone gets angry at then, we are the villians.

I hate misleading names. They're incredbly crappy people for making this kind of click bait character. Specially that it doesn't even have the USF4 voices, so, a complete waste of time.

When I say they should do quality control and have too much of a yes man attitude and should stop that, they are the victims. Man this one got me really pissed off. This is what happens when you let them go unchallenged.

It's not us being mean, it's to prevent this kind of thing from happening. This is completely mean spirited on their part. Where's Laharl's righteous fury, we need him right now. Purge those vile creatures back to the abyss.

for the record, he never said decapre by mazemerald. he said by pullo w/ edits by him (though i wouldn't know specific edits as didn't DL this nor the original, or any other SF char for that matter) not his fault for topics named inaccurately at places he's not a member.

for the record, he never said decapre by mazemerald. he said by pullo w/ edits by him (though i wouldn't know specific edits as didn't DL this nor the original, or any other SF char for that matter) not his fault for topics named inaccurately at places he's not a member.

I don't feel like there are any edits, honestly.

The changelog just points out snd, pal and portrait change. So no, it's even close to an edit, it's more of a swap. A swap named SF4 Decapre for some random reason, because nor the voices nor the gameplay is SF4.