Galford released by misao (24/04/2014)

Yay, a really good Galford.  Only B and C swapped from what I prefer on these goofy SS3-6 chars.  I approve.

when did ss start 91, 92???

1993.  I was really fond of the Sega Genesis version and played it a lot in like 1996-1998 or so.  Eventually, I had the PC version of Samurai Shodown 2 which was relased in 1997 (according to the EXE).  For a caveman like me that grew up on 6-button Samurai Shodown, these wierd new fangled versions are pretty hard to get used to.

LOL, I understand that

:=D: 

Nah the game series is only like 20 years old u shouldnt feel old :P

:areyoukidding: Dangit!

when u remember standing in line at actual arcades to play the 1st SS on a neo geo cabinet ........................ it makes some of us Feel old  :=D:

Crap...I remember that. Neo Geo had the most awesome arcades.

hopefully this Galford won't disappoint me; i've still yet to find 1 i'm completely satisfied with.

:areyoukidding: Woooow...I'm old.

when u remember standing in line at actual arcades to play the 1st SS on a neo geo cabinet ........................ it makes some of us Feel old  :=D:

1993 damn, I'm old!!!!!!

we're Elders, gents, no shame in that.

ey, would some1 kindly pass me my walking cane? 073.gif

Neo Geo had the most awesome arcades.

phukk yeah they did. i know i done spent many a quaker in those cabinets 071.gif

yeah that's true Alpyne LOL. But I remember the first time I saw samurai showdown one. I went to the arcade right around the corner from my crib and saw it sitting there next to martial champion (yuck lol) and one of the many bootleg editions of sf2 : championship edition. I was feeling it , but then when part 2 dropped I was ss for life!!

indeed. online gaming is kool, but it still doesn't compare to tha sheer intensity & raw feeling of facin' some1, toe-to-toe, side-by-side, man-to-man [or man-to-girl in some situations, heh], rival-vs-rival in tha arcade. true warriors were mainly born there, not at home too much. hell, i sure know i was.