My cat is dying...

My younger cat, Grommit. is 9 years old, and yesterday, I saw she was limping, so I took her to a vet. The vet said that she had a broken bone and a growth which caused the broken bone. If the growth is cancerous, then she'd have to be put down. Please pray for her being healthy again.

sorry Man, i lost a ferret once to Cancer , hard to watch it happen, Ferrets & Cats share alot of the same health issues oddly enough & both are prone to developing Cancer at a high rate ,truth be told as hard as it would be to let Grommet go, if it is the big C & it was so large it caused a broken Bone, it would be the most humane thing to do for Her, to just let her go to sleep , im man enough to admit that when i had to have my Pet Bearded Dragon Buddy Put down because he wasn't responding to medicine, me & my  wife both cried ,loved that little Guy , im sorry for u & your Cat man, but tomorrow at church ill make sure to throw one up to the big guy upstairs for u & Her 

I hope your cat can overcome this illness hardship!  It is also a hard time for you too and you have to be stronger x2 than your cat because you are your cat's master.  Show your cat your strength too!  By the way, if one doctor doesn't work out then try another doctor.  Sometimes a different doctor makes a huge difference.