Dr Doom by Infinite Released

Legendary DeMoNk@I

Yo Demon,

You might want to add screenshots (of your own if you want to go the extra mile) and the download link(s) in this topic too rather than just posting the Guild release topic link only.

That being said I'll do the same thing I do with all of Infinite's characters, which is wait a month or two until all the remaining  bugs, glitches and all the rest are fixed.

Yo Demon,

You might want to add screenshots (of your own if you want to go the extra mile) and the download link(s) in this topic too rather than just posting the Guild release topic link only.

That being said I'll do the same thing I do with all of Infinite's characters, which is wait a month or two until all the remaining  bugs, glitches and all the rest are fixed.

No sweat. it iz done. Good point anyway since the actual source links are better

Yo Demon,

That's what i usually do and wait it out and not get it off the jump.

Who cares what style it is. Just be happy that he took the time to make this character for mugen

The character borrows elements from both of the styles (CVS & MVC) Whe he first started out making characters with this style of gameplay originally he didnt even have it in the config where you could even do air combos or have a launcher.

But others requested it so he simply put a var in so could choose between the two. 

Buckus has chain combos and launchers in some of his characters but they still have a little "CVS feel" to them although they are still in his own style.

Same could be said for Infinite, or even my own. 

Point is, just try to enjoy the character and not belittling others over a name. Who cares....

For all we know the people who actually made CVS probably think all characters who try to mimic this style of gameplay is not CVS to them. 

Its all about perspective.