Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

y5ty.png

[Video Preview]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsGGMreM2Vo

[Download]

http://www.4shared.com/rar/hN1VuRkYba/War_Madara.html

LegendTTA site : http://www.legendtta.host22.com/

[Comment]

Personally, I will say this is perhaps the most decent Madara yet in mugen. We already have Madara in mugen that use this sprite however many of them are not so good. LegendTTA has done well for this Madara, he has all his moves during the war with the 5 Kage's story arc in manga/anime such as Wood Released, Susanoo (Perfect form Susanoo as his special) and the Meteor move. His also has AI, which make really interesting when fight against him, make you feel like you fight with the real Madara.

I have a Better Version Of Madara in this Style.

http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/13/27/90/32/madara10.gif

I have that version of Madara before, but I don't like his gameplay much. His sprite does big but that was Madara on early Naruto version. I don't know yours is same like mine or not but his move too me is just a copy from Itachi and Sasuke, basically only a general Uchiha ability like fire and sharingan. This one got his actual move and I prefer this Edo sprite than his older version.

I have that version of Madara before, but I don't like his gameplay much. His sprite does big but that was Madara on early Naruto version. I don't know yours is same like mine or not but his move too me is just a copy from Itachi and Sasuke. This one got his actual move and I prefer this Edo sprite than his older version.

you don't know one thing he is a spriteswap of a chibi madara since naruto characters are shitty but in this char i really don't like the gameplay too just the hr sprites because they are not so bad. And for the news Thanks BTW.

Best Madara out =

LOL! Yeah, everyone has their own opinion. MGSSJ2 is one of creator who at least do some great amount of Naruto characters before. His Madara does play decent too however I'm not really like his Madara sprite, it's kinda ugly...doesn't look like Madara at all to me. Originally, LegendTTA also gonna use the same sprite as MGSSJ2 Madara, but then he change up and make this NZC style sprite for his Madara. Also, he once want to cancel this Madara project before, just glad his continue back and now released it.

Haha it's all good Sham. Yeah this Madara is way better looking and does look like the anime, but I'm a sucker for a ton of epic hypers, and the hypers MGSSJ2's Madara does is some of the most insane in all of mugen. Like the meteor is actually as big/bigger than the screen and a small movie shows it coming from space. I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you guys aren't forgetting alexeis are you?

Me? Of course not, his Naruto all kept in my roster. I've also have your Tobi to mr. Laharl! His Naruto characters is the first NZC style I known. I do have question, did he still active making Naruto characters? Last time I seen he does Gray from Fairy Tail, after that no new news from him. I'm often check the mugen coder site, he doesn't have new Naruto characters until now...isn't it?

he took a break but yes he will, hes been trying to finish them all for the game before going to extras.

Glad to hear that. Can't wait to see more Naruto characters from him. Maybe Fairy Tail too.

*....sighs*. Ok, best Madara out. Right here. Sham wrecked.

LOL! Ah, truth is it will never have the best character. Not all people will agree when we say this character is the best or the worst. It's up to our personal judge.

This madara is definately impressive!

I love the fact that he isnt over the top super cheapo, and very fair.

Great news bro!

Thanks boss! All credit goes to LegendTTA. Not everyday we can get a compliment from our big boss :goodmood: . Mr. Ryon, you might want to try LegendTTA's others work. Just click that video than go to his channel. He has some great characters. If you love this Madara, I can guarantee you will love his other work too.

• 2 weeks later...