Off Topic

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Question

7 answers to this question

It's not gonna extract anything but the text file that way.

Like Toaster said, he needs the program that the file says (which is KuaiZip) and all those hidden files will suddenly appear.

Thanks @ Genesis i have found it..i came now to post the link for that software but you told everyone already..Good :-)

http://www.kuaizip.com/en/ anyway..

Readme """KuaiZip -------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.Proprietary archive file format (KZ) algorithm, compression ratio increased 5-30%; 2.Support KZ,ZIP,7Z,ACE,ARJ,BZ2,CAB,GZ,ISO,JAR,LZH,TAR,UUE,Z etc. more than 40 formats; 3.Friendly and easy interface and detailed wizard for newers; 4.Support multi-volume compression and solid compression; 5.Encrypt,protect,lock,recover and test compressed archives; 6.Multi-threaded, multi-level, multi-mode compression and decompression; 7.Powerful self-extracting package; 8.Add and view compressed archive comments."""" If you happen to know such zip file..which contains only 1 notepad file for that KuaiZip soft will work in order to extract it and run it in your mugen. Winrar or Zip only extracts the 'notepad' file in it @Ryon : sir its not hidden..i believe Winrar shows also hidden [or which user hides] files from windows as well [try it]

Thanks For Helping Everyone