Come and get some,updates

DuckAzz

So I have updated some stuff:

1.Screenpack

-updated select,versus and victory screen

pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image

-P.S I'm not intereseted to make lifebars,because I'm on my current works and I have a little time to update my epic stuff

2.Chuchoryu's characters updated:

-Liu Kang
-Ryu Hayabusa NES coversation
-and Blanka

update:

in any readme is description of updates

pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

more chuchoryu's characters will be updated untill chuchoryu finish some stuff with them...

3.Special Bootlegs

-Leonardo (WH2)
-Fast Koopa (KF)
-Goku(DBZSB2)

Fixed:
leonardo's atacks
Fast koopa's infinity is removed
goku's powercharge problems and atacks

4.Genesis

the character based on cocain art ms paint spriting,now is updated 

what's updated?
-Infinty removed
-selfstates
-portrait 9000,1

picture:
Posted Image

also report if links aren't functioning...

Just tested Lui Kang

A few things you should fix,

Posted Image

Posted Image

- His punches and kicks animations have infinite priority.

Posted Image

- There is sometimes a random red box when he runs or walks after you.

Posted Image

-  State 5100 collsions are werid.

Posted Image

- When performing leaping kick he sometimes glitches and fall in the ground.

Then Ryu

Posted Image

Posted Image

- His punches and kicks animations have infinite priority.

Posted Image

- Sweep has infinite priority

Posted Image

- His phantom summon super glitches, like if you try to summon a Phantom a thrid time it will not show up.

- You should lower the damage on fire it seems overpowered.

But Duck I love you, you did a good job here. So maybe Jhonny Cage, maybe Momiji (Ninja Gaiden)?

okay @kanbei I will fix that bugs   that's mari from my bootleg wars XD

Which I played yesterday. It's not World Heroes 2 Mario, it's World Heroes 2/Super Mari Fighter 3/Kart Fighter/Somari/Mario in Tiny Toon Adventures/Mario in Kid Nikki 3/Something else Mario. (Not sure where the fancy Kung-Fu Mario comes from.) Honestly, Bootleg Wars doesn't even scrape the surface of Pirated games out there. If you ever have plans on making another one, could I help you with it? There are Pirated characters I wouldn't mind seeing in MUGEN, and they seem like a good way to practice making MUGEN characters. Another Note: What program do you use to rip sounds and sprites?

Which I played yesterday. It's not World Heroes 2 Mario, it's World Heroes 2/Super Mari Fighter 3/Kart Fighter/Somari/Mario in Tiny Toon Adventures/Mario in Kid Nikki 3/Something else Mario. (Not sure where the fancy Kung-Fu Mario comes from.) Honestly, Bootleg Wars doesn't even scrape the surface of Pirated games out there. If you ever have plans on making another one, could I help you with it? There are Pirated characters I wouldn't mind seeing in MUGEN, and they seem like a good way to practice making MUGEN characters. Another Note: What program do you use to rip sounds and sprites?

Huh? Kart Fighter Mario and all the other ones are two differnt ones. The tall one and the SMBthree sprite one. Sorry, I left on foreign keyboard mode, so numbers won't show up yet.

your help will be good

also I have another plan to make game with famicom and famiclone characters,if you want we will talk private and send to each other the posts...(after gameboy fighters)

so I'm using Fceux to rip sprites (turning off the BG and leaving sprites in any game)

but the confusing thing is black color on some characters,so sometimes I leave raw screenshots and deleting some colors from picture...

For Genesis -When you jump at the opponent and constantly press B you can do a large combo and take off a bunch of health -I can't seem to do any of his hypers :/ -You should put the throw to Y not X,and also make one for B ,but to the other side -His crouching punches seem a little misaligned(See his legs move a lil forward then go back)